XoO Dog Tags

Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by Leoben, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Gankfest
    Banned

Computer Software/Hardware
    Thanx man, I live in Colorado so you're not that far from me. Are you ok,,,? Heard there was a huge tornado out there.

2. Leoben

There was a F5 back on May 20th - it hit about a mile or so from my house. I live off 89th S and it hit between 134th and 149th S. So close enough that I could hear it while standing in the front yard. Sounded awful and I could see a few allot of debris like roofs and stuff flying around in the air off in the distance. Pretty cool but it killed allot of people. No damages to my property or house with this one.

Then on last Friday the 31st another big storm came in with 4smaller than F1 tornados and one F3 that hit north of me about 2 miles between 29th and 59th S. Along with those small ones there were winds over 100 MPH that tore up allot of roofs and tree's but the worst damage was the 6-8 inches of rain that hit in about 30 minutes. Current body count at 13 with 11 still missing, swept away in the floods. With this one I lost power for 3 days (along with 34,000 other people) and some limbs came down off the huge ass pecan tree in my back yard. No electric for that long sux - lots of card games and board games with the family :(

More severe supercell storms are supposed to come in again later this week so here's to hoping my house gets wiped off the map (good insurance = new home).

If we get hit again, dont worry I got the remainder of our tags added into the tornado bag, that goes with us into hiding, so even if the house gets hit the tags are safe :) I didnt do that back on the 20th but did last weekend on the second round.

PS here is some camera recordings I took of the last round of winds. Nice to watch if you have never seen what a tornado storm looks like forming up, at the end there is a nice 2 story dust devil vortex forming right in front of us causing us to jump in the car and run. Dust devils in storms like this are precursor's to the real thing:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
  3. trancet
    Veteran

Damn leo, Exciting stuff out there. in all the wrong ways.

4. Gankfest
    Banned

Computer Software/Hardware
    Damn that sucks, glad you're ok tho. :)

5. Zechs
    Veteran

To thank Leoben and everyone involved in making these, I suggest we have "Display Your Tag" photo competition. Everyone can post a photo of their tags proudly displayed and the winner gets a Station Cash prize. The tags could either be worn or displayed on something like shelf, held by an action figure, weaved into your chest hair, or whatever as long as it's visible and rad.

Let's make this happen!

6. Leoben

weaved into your chest hair !!! thats awesome.

7. Leoben

Shipping to the people not in america or canada today. I got 7 left and they need homes today. Pm me you address in the next 4 hours if you want one and have not yet sent me your address. If your name is not on the list below and you have yet to receive a tag and still want one then you need to PM me your mailing info right now cause I ship at noon today for the last time:

Todays shipping list:
    Triab
    Xayton
    MoQ
    Endless
    Noolab
    EpyonNext
    AbdulRapidz
    Zamoke
    EvilMaran - Shipping all the non north American tags to him and he is reshipping
    Zool
    Kazeekage
    Doctorie
    Nishua
    Haibane

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  8. Leoben

6 left send your addresses now !!!!

9. Leoben

SHIPPED - No one left on my list to send to now. :)

10. Noollab
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Programmer
    Wheee, I can't wait :D

11. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    This has to be one of the best ideas ever, I have an idea for the guys from BDO