Warframe Expansions

Discussion in 'Upcoming Game Chatter' started by Total_Overkill, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Total_Overkill
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Ive been on a Warframe binge, managed to watch Tennocon the other day... and hot DAMN.

2. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Warframe has been on my "need to start playing" list for a year or two now. From the Steam player listing it looks like it has quite a few active players in game too

3. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

I highly recommend it EniGmA I haven't played in a year or two (and won't likely go back at the moment due to schedule) but it is 100% worth seeing for the first time and experiencing the game.

If you have Twitch Prime, you can even get a free prime warframe and some stuff to start which is a nice place to be.

4. Ravnis
    Veteran FPS Member

I have been playing it for around a year off and on now. It's become basically my fall back game after i get tired of another new game and it never ceases to amaze how much the dev team has done with a free to play game. To be honest, I would rate it my top free to play games of all time, excluding sub based games etc that went free 2 play afterwards. However if I include them it's easily in the top 2 if not still #1.

I would say you should play it if for nothing else than the storyline quests, which by themselves really set it apart from other games imo. However, be warned, it has a high learning curve.