The XoO Football Thread

Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by Yasha, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Keller
    Banned

Ricky allready stated he's proud and they lost to a better team.

2. Trice
    Veteran Crowfall Member

System Engineer @ BigFish Games
    Huge Arsenal fan with a minor towards Man U.. fav player has been and always will be Henry!

Soccer runs deep for me, played a couple years in HS and coached my son since he was 7 (18 now), recently brought on as the Asst Coach for the local HS team. I eat , sleep and breath soccer as do my kids.. we are up early every sat / sun when a EPL game airs in the US. We usually talk about soccer at the diner table just huge fanatics.

3. Weeman

Sales -_-
    You eat sleep and breath it and you still get the name wrong hehe :p (j.k j.k) cough Football cough cough

Im proper excited about the game on monday gonna put a nice bet on the game and see if i can win some pennies out of it ^_^

4. Malpraktis

IT, Marketing, Account Reporting, Ass Model on Wee
    Murder Mitten (A state shaped like a mitten, and h
    Not as crazy about European football as some other sports, but there is a really, really good app for android phones called Thuuz, that rates all sporting events by how exciting they are and how much hype there is for a given game. It has support for all the European leagues as well as the American sports as well, and you can plug in your cable provider to see what games are on your TV.

Did I mention it's awesome? Also, completely free.