The Division new gameplay trailer

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by EniGmA1987, Jan 13, 2016.

1. XStunnaX
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Supervisor TWC NOC
    I got it for PS4 due to all the Hackers on PC. Also I only have 1 game for my ps4.

2. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Ubisoft already closed many exploits found in the closed betas and has said they will continue to release a patch to fix other exploits and hacks found by players as they are discovered.
    Besides, I know people who found many of those same issues on console so good luck thinking that consoles somehow protect you from hackers in online games.

There were 2 major exploit sin this past beta that people were using, and it was still uncommon. The main 1 affected all platforms: That was the disconnect bug still counting rogue time and then spawning into the darkzone at the exact same spot. The second biggest exploit was climbing up buildings without ladders and walking on the sky. Here is a video from PS4:

3. XStunnaX
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Supervisor TWC NOC
    Walking in mid Air has been there since last Closed Beta, nothing new there it's on all builds. But hackers will always be their on PC for FPS. The PS4 has not been cracked yet so still in the clear for now! But exploiting the game due to the bugs in the build is something you cant get away from on whatever device you choose to play on.

4. EniGmA1987

PC version hasnt been hacked either though as far as I am aware. All the hacks from the earlier closed beta are simply because stats and stuff are stored client side and dont even run through a server authenticity check. Ubisoft are aware of the issue and that sort of thing isn't possible come launch, and didn't seem to work this last open beta either.

5. marcandrer
    Veteran Star Citizen Member

I'll be playing this on PS4. I'm in the "Xen of Onslaught" PS4 community and my PSN ID is NoWay (If you add me, please mention "XoO" in friend request... I get alot of spam :)).

6. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

PC for me. Console is like the retarded step cousin of the PC. It's just worse in about every way.

triggerpappy and Mishka like this.
  7. EniGmA1987

Israf3l should be on for a bit late tonight to help out anyone who needs it and answer any questions you all have. I will be on for a few hours very early tomorrow morning and then all afternoon and night tomorrow to help people out as well. @Erock is also supposed to be on tonight and tomorrow night and can help with any questions you all have.

8. Deadend
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Monkey.
    Unfortunately I had to drop this game for now I spent too much on pre orders this year and had to cut back a bit : /