Star Citizen 3.0 Available

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Chat' started by Daith97, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Daith97
    Veteran Camelot Unchained Member

Corrosion Engineer
    Star Citizen 3.0 was released to play with, lots of new things to do. It is buggy and crashes, but still gives you alot more new features to play around with.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/16348-Star-Citizen-Alpha-300

Alpha Patch 3.0.0 has been released to all Star Citizen backers. This update contains one of our largest feature sets to date – including the three moons of Crusader, a new mission system, improved shopping and cargo mechanics, and increased our server player count from twenty-four to fifty players. Alpha 3.0.0 is also the first implementation of a lot system changes that go on in the background. For example, with commodity trading, we’re testing out the very first iteration of the dynamic economy that will control the marketplace of the universe.

Good Tutorial videos here -

WARNING - If you decide to mess with commodities trading, if you crash to desktop, disconnect, you loose everything.

Ship fights are messed up, seems NPC ships have been buffed and damage from size 1 and 2 weapons is so low its damn near impossible to do enough damage before shield recharge again. Very frustrating !

To land at a facility or station, you must use your Comms to request landing permission. If you dont, you will get a Criminal label.

2. Erock
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Sales / Hockey
    since I am now a concierge member. I have been on the PTU for awhile. Things I suggest doing.

Do not spend all your aUEC because the risk of crashing is still 50/50 and not rare.

Use the all mighty cutlass. best ship in game currently. Destory pirates , loot good, get money , buy armor and weapons. Rinse repeat. Oh and you can also do cargo running with it.

Ravnis likes this.