MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) JesseL's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by JesseL, Oct 10, 2013.

1. JesseL

HVAC Tech @ local hospital
    [​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Syntax Error
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What are the top five games that influenced you most and a little bit as to why?
    Oh man 5.... Dunno if I can come up with 5

FFXI - 2000+ DAYS of playtime, met alot of people I still play with today.

WoW - Why? well everyone has to play it once, isn't it like a mandatory thing?

Gran Turismo - Not really a big thing for online gaming, but love the simulation, the precision required to play.

Yeaaaaaa, I stuck these 3 and then did the rest of the app... can't really think of others... I mean I played alot when I quit FFXI (@abyessa), but none really stuck...
    What kind of content do you prefer to PvP, PvE, or both (PvX)?
    PvE
    What guilds have you played with and what roles did you have within the guild?
    FFXI I was in Paradise Oblivion, Plus One, Nine Inch Ninja's, and Apathy. Depening on what YEAR it was lol...

I've done everything from lead, to officer, to peon. I prefer 'right hand man' Being the reliable guy that's always there, always knows what to do, but doesn't officially LEAD.
    What brings you to XoO and why did you choose us?
    I partied with a member of XoO, I was impressed with the skill, gear and organization that they exhibited.
    List some of the things that you think will make you an asset to XoO.
    Reliability, I'm on alot, and online on a steady schedule
    Skill level, I will consider myself a 'good player'. I pickup on things quickly... but I hate saying that, it sounds to much of 'patting on the back'
    You are in a middle of a raid and the raid leader calls out a command you don't think will work out. Do you hesitate and contest, or do you listen anyways and speak your mind after the fact?
    Just do it. Better to have everyone on the same page, even if it's a fail.
    Don't need 30 people on voice talking different crap.

One of the reasons I don't like to lead, is I KNOW that there are 100 ways to skin a cat... and when I callout my way to skin said cat, and others start to argue that they want to skin it their way... I don't like the pissing match that ensues after that.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    1st MMO was FFXI, 1st FF game was FFXI.
    I played that for many.... many... many years.
    Was in some of 'the top shells' of the time, and had alot of fun. Met some good players, and we still play together.
    Sadly, none of us are leaders, and at the moment there is only 4 of us sticking with 14.
    I'm looking for a group of people to play with, considering so much of this content is 8+!

I live in North Pole Alaska, I'm a long-time computer nerd. I have a rather.... ok... very high end gaming machine, for no other reason then "It's a hobby". This game don't require the horsepower this computer has... lol

I also am into performance cars, into 'that scene' if you will.

Married the highschool sweetheart, together 11years, married 6. No kids, 3 doxen's.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    100+ hours. At least 8 hours a workday(4), 12+ on days off(3). I also play @ work, but latency is crap, can't do anything but craft and gather.
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    Queue Queue -not really 'referred' persay, just told me what FC he was in XD
    List the best times for your interview
    Really anytime, I am -4hrs EST, and I work grave shift, 4 days a week. But I'm online @ work.

I sleep 4-6 hours a day, and that can be moved around... so you set a time!
    Have you applied to the FF XIV:ARR usergroup?
    Yes
    Do you have a character already? If so please provide lodestone link to them.

2. Regis
    Veteran

Thank you for applying. Please check your Private Messages for further information on setting up your interview.