General Gaming Imnoris's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Imnoris, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Imnoris
    Member General Gaming Member

Are you at least 18 years of Age?:
    Yes
    Where did you hear about us?:
    On the forum for a game called Ashes of Creation (https://www.ashesofcreation(.com)/forums/topic/xen-of-onslaught-pvx/)
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I've been playing video games pretty intensively since I was 8 years old I played Multiple games so I'll just list the mmorpg's I played a considerable amount of time.

-Wow
    -Tera
    -Revelation Online
    -Black Desert Online
    -Dofus

I Only played in a Guild for the Legion extension to raid unfortunately I had choosen a non-hardcore guild after 3 weeks of raiding a lot of menbers were still undergeared and due to consecutive wipes (over 4hours on the same boss) I Decided to do these raids with random groups instead. I am aware that it may seem as I am Not a good guild menber but hopefully I can have a chance to prove otherwise.
    What is your time zone? (NA/EU/Oceanic):
    EDT
    What game(s) are you interested in playing with XoO:
    Ashes of Creation
    Do you have TS3 and a working mic?:
    Yes
    Is there anything special you think we should know about?:
    I feel Like I should state my qualities and my flaws for the guild.

Good:
    -I am an intense player, playing up to 40 hours on weekends is no problem if needed.
    -Alwais ready to help, If anyone needs anything from me I will be there to help
    -I tend to learn quickly and efficiently, Since the game isnt out yet I feel like this is an advantage
    -I am very perseverant, Once my goal is set theres nothing stoping me.
    -I am Trustwrothy, Trust is something I value in life I have no concrede way this statement but it's alwais good to know I guess.
    -I Never get angry/offended at anyone or anything, I consider this a plus since dealing with guildies that dislike eachother is unpleasant

Bads:
    -English is not my main language, I have a decent english wich doesnt pose problems most of the times but if multiple people starts talking quickly while using uncommon words I may get confused.
    -I Dont talk a lot, unless I get to know someone very well. I usually wont be talking all that much unless necessary.
    -I need a good guild leader , If our leader isnt fit I may not be staying long but I trust a good leader coming from you guys.
    -I play girl characters although I am a boy, I alwais have been very guilty of doing that so I used to avoid guilds for this very reason but I want to be part of the best for this game so here I am.
    -I Strongly prefer discord over TS, Not sure why I deceided to write it since Ts is a requirements I will definitely be using it

I Would also appreciate to Know more about how you guys see XoO's future in Ashes of Creation.

Thanks for reading, Imnoris

2. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
  3. arcanmene
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught XO

Student
    Thank you for your application! I would like to talk to you in TS about joining XoO, but in the mean time feel free to go to our official XoO Discord at https://discord.gg/ZAmeWkw.

When you are available for an interview just let me know. I work until 8 pm Pacific time on the weekdays so anytime before that will likely not work. I will send you a PM with the TS info.

4. Ezenkrul
    Veteran Black Desert Member

Tesla - Sr. Quality Control Coordinator
    Accepted and on probation.

(I do not have permission yet can someone please move this to appropriate spot? Thanks )

5. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Done welcome to XOO