Elder Scrolls Online Roster

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Public Chat' started by Sogetsu, Aug 10, 2013.

1. doctorie
    Veteran

volunteer worker for alchoholics anon
    doctorie

2. Leoben

So long as I can play as a Dunmer and be with XoO then add my name to the list :)

3. Sogetsu
    Veteran

Logistics
    Updated OP.

19 so far.

4. haibane
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Depends when Wildstar will be out and if i'm in beta, so far it's 50/50 for ESO, i'll wait to test a lil bit more and see if my first awful feelings are confirmed or not.

5. Gankfest
    Banned

Computer Software/Hardware
    I'm going to play, but have plans to play with a Hardcore PvP guild... I didn't even notice this thread here until today. I thought it was weird XoO didn't have a TESO div. already setup; I just figured people had interests in other games.

6. Noollab
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Programmer
    That might get you in trouble, as it's against the general XoO rules. :/

7. Sogetsu
    Veteran

Logistics
    He has done it before, as well as others. As long as it's not the same server I think it's fine.

We don't have a proper division here yet anyway.

8. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

It is only a rule if there is a division. Not only is there no division, there was no interest in one from anyone who attended the last meeting about new divisions. Can't enforce playing with a division if there isn't going to be one.

I too settled on a main faction and found some people to play with after that meeting. Either way, you can multi-guild if you want to, across factions as well.

9. Gankfest
    Banned

Lets not talk about breaking the rules... It's like beating a dead horse at this point. I played on a different server in GW2 and even played against servers XoO was on in Wv3, and at a couple of times when XoO moved to the same server as me. I played Wv3 everyday for months and only saw 5 XoO the entire time. When XoO played on SBI I looked out for them and never saw a XoO tag rolling in force; same thing when we played on the same sever. I saw a lot of WM tags and I checked all the time, so there is no way we wouldn't of ever seen each other in that time frame.

So. why would anyone care anyway...? I figure at this point now that we accept sixteen year olds in the guild we have become more of a family guild, and the MMO divisions don't play on a competitive level anyway. I plan to do RvR exclusively and XoO is a PvX guild, so we don't have the same interests when it comes to TESO. I wish you guys the best though, and I hope I do see you this time on the battlefield. :arrrg:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  10. TwilightAngel
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Member

Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
    You can be in another guild as long ur not on the same server as xoo...... I think this rule is nulled if xoo changes to the server you are on and since u where there 1st nothing can be said

11. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

I don't think anyone cares about playing PvP against Xen even on the same server. It isn't like Q reads your log on information every morning. Just don't be vocal about it. Thought if you are actively playing against Xen, then why be part of the community at all.

12. TwilightAngel

Competitive lvl? You means ESO version of Gw2 PvP? If they are still going that route really nothing truly competitive about that in my opinion.

Reason it matters is that your playing against a group that u have access to there forums. Just like how you can not work for a compatitor bc its a conflict of interest that u might be sharing inside information with the competitor.

Also xoo has for the longest allowed underage players since I joined WAY back then. Yes was not many and yes the division did not go around telling people due to them getting removed from the guild. XoO has slacked on some rules and how we play games due to how the gaming world has changed. Right now we are kinda in a meh point and if your not willing to help the guild move forward really at this point no need to be in it.

OK that's my opinion rant thing times for foodz

13. TwilightAngel

+1 :3

14. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Well unless someone here is looking to set up and head a new division with the limited player count and interest we have, this is all pretty moot. Everyone is a free agent.

I think any attempt to start up a division will have low interest as Wildstar is pulling in the bulk of XoO people interested in playing something new. While the PvP here does boast significant improvements to a tri-faction GW2 style system, it seems enough people are just not interested in the concept as a whole anymore. Plus the leveling is going to be pretty story focused like SWTOR was, which might be chasing people off.

15. Gankfest
    Banned

It's better than WS! lol Either way it's something to play until something better comes along.

Ya... No!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  16. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

I agree. Still, I don't think there is really any debate that Wildstar is a more popular upcoming title within XoO. That is all I was commenting on there. WS will be a division, I doubt ESO will.

I don't even think Wildstar is to blame for that or pulling away interest from ESO. They are just such different games to anyone who has been following them both. They have different focuses when it comes to PvE progression and implementation. They have different types of PvP content and future content goals in relation to PvP. Their combat is different. Their structuring of classes is night and day. The only sense these two titles are competing with one another is that they are both MMOs, but they have almost nothing else in common. They are aiming for different target audiences.

Many of the things ZOS has decided to do on these points is why I'm playing ESO over Wildstar. I wasn't really commenting on how one is better or worse though, just how interest seems to have shifted to WS here.

17. Gankfest
    Banned

I know, I get what you're saying.

XoO is more PvE anyway in the MMO dept. Every time I've PvP with XoO lately it always ends in a tearfest of how the game is broken rather than they just suck at life... What happens when you just invite anyone to the guild. Tera is a prime example, along with other games I've played with XoO like Rift! Which is why I chose not to play PvP based games with XoO... It just always ends the same!

18. Mariusz
    Veteran

Add me up
    *Purchased

Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
  19. Reinier
    Veteran

I would be interested in joining if we start a division or even without a division if you guys wanna do something as a group

20. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

Doesn't look like there will be an official supported division, however we will have a group in game and be an unofficial division. There are about 10 of us playing now and we already have another group of 16 people who are willing to group with us in RvR to help be more competitive. Ill help with keeping things organized a bit and hopefully a few others will too.