Crafting Members

Discussion in 'Revelations Public Chat' started by Ujnex, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Ujnex
    Veteran Chronicles of Elyria Officer

This post has the sole purpose of deciding how and what we are going to do in regards to crafting.

Here I would like to know who is crafting and to what they are dedicated in so we don't overlap our knowledge of craft when there is a limited resource to do not only gather but crafting aswell.

In this game this resource really puts a strain to what we can do but makes it so the goods don't lose their ingame value but it also means we are obligated to specialize.

You can be a Jack of All Trades, but master of none.

And so to the main point of this post.

I will be focusing on the woods and woven areas.

Woodwork, Artificing, Structure, Outfitter and Apparel.

My reason for this is to be able to provide crafting for our blueprints that we can find without having to use the auction house as often.
    The woodwork I just like stocking up cannons for our guild wars.

Leave what you're thinking about focusing so everyone knows where they can expand and not overlap.

Edit: I also ask that if you are gathering materials do deposit them, even the primary raw ones in the guild house, they are more valuable then we initially thought they were and we can distribute them among the crafters to allow them a path to level up. When we distribute these please use them wisely and not just spam crafting a random item, try to give them a purpose to which when you unlock a new level you can use it to craft something higher.

Lets try to gear ourselves up with teamwork and care less about ingame currency hogging.

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    I'm doing fishing.... all the fishing.... That is about it.

I deposit all the fish in the guild hall so that people can make stuffs. I would like to have some of the reset foods.

3. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Fishing does cost alot to keep doing tho.