Concerning Planetside 2

Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by Runsaber, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Mordeuis

Fort Polk... No fucking thank you. I don't like bragg much, these 82nd guys are a bunch of d-bags, but I'd take it over polk. As for you Hanuman, I'm sure you've already considered it, and as much as I hate them, if you've already got education under your belt, you might try going officer. Sure you'll be a soulless sellout and likely a general's aid one day, but you can't beat the perks they get.

Or try your luck out here at SWCS - you won't make as much as an officer, but you will feel far more fulfilled in any job you get in this community over anything you'd get in the regular army. The attention here is to individual abilities/knowledge/talents, not the sheer numbers that the big army needs.

edit: wait wait, BMQ? Canada?

2. SamHamwich
    Veteran

That's why i posted, im pretty sure hes going for the Canadian Forces, our regular forces make decent money(I think its at 40k /year for private) Im only a CPL and make over 55. It's a good choice, the wife is going in as an officer so maybe i can retire even earlier haha.

3. Corltan

Army
    Yeah... I'll definitely be hoping to get out of Fort Polk. I should be able to feed into my Warrant MOS soon as well; already have college done, so that is the best of both the officer and enlisted world IMO.

4. Runsaber

If i had to play army warrant all the way. But since the AF is dumb looks like ill be enlisted till i hit my 20.

5. Rubius
    Veteran Xenforcer

Software Engineer
    Canadian Forces are awesome. I would be in there right now if I hadn't destroyed my ears with loud music.