League of Legends Zed73's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Zed73, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Zed73

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Zed73
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Why did you choose XoO:
    The reason I'm here is because I've been looking around on Planetside universe and you guy's struck my eye. The reason being is compared to everyone else looking for people you are just the right fit.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Played WoW on and off for about 4 years got boring. Was in one of the top guilds on my server. Played Diablo 3 for a bit but its sorta broken. Then now to just fill in some time i play League of legends. I really like LoL because of its competitiveness. In the FPS realm I've played all the Halos, and most CoDs. Also some BF3.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    In WoW i was a Healer i enjoy that role so looking forward to Mostly healing and branching out into different sections of the game as well.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    -
    A little bit about yourself?
    I Can be pretty quiet people say but once you get to know me people also that i can fun to be with and i also like perfection which is a good thing to have when in games i've found becasue i always strive to be the very best i can be.
    Activity level?
    25-40
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Planetside 2 usergroup?
    No

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Thank you for applying to XoO.

Would you go into a a little bit more detail about why you think Xen of Onslaught is the right place for you? What do you think makes us the right fit for you?

After the written application, the final step to becoming a full member is a voice interview where one of us will ask you a few more in-depth questions and then answer any that you may have. I've pm'd you the information for our Teamspeak server. My availability varies, but it's usually between 5pm to 3am CST.
    Hope to see you soon!

3. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Denied due to lack of response from applicant.

If you wish to reapply to Xen of Onslaught in the future please feel free to.