Your General Thoughts

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Public Chat' started by PersonalRiot, Apr 9, 2014.

1. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

How is everything going launch wise and with the content update? RvR fairly balanced and awesome or similar to other RvR systems in the past?

2. Norrak
    Veteran

Tech Support
    RvRvR is awesome so far. GW2/DaoC with a sprinkle of WAR in there. Questing and leveling is quite fun as well if you like that kind of thing. If not I guess you can AoE grind and do only pvp. ;) Only 1 emergency maintenance and that was nearly 1 week ago. 2 bug fix patches since launch. New content patch already planned in 2-3 week with endgame 4-12 man veteran content. Considering most hardcore players are barely Veteran 1-5.

3. Erock
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Sales / Hockey
    the RvRvR is very well done so far ... I am enjoying it ( I am also not grinding my self to max level just kinda going with it)

4. Leoben

As far as leveling goes I can't remember a mmo that was easier, faster and overall as enjoyable to level in. I have always been one of those people that loathe leveling and I am not that way in this game. I have only done a smidge of rvr and it was allot funner than questing, but had to leave it until level cap as it was not as productive in terms of XP/Hour as questing.

My only decision now is whether I want to start doing veteran content at 50, or if I want to jump to an alt and level that one up while waiting on the rest of the guild to catch up?

5. Norrak
    Veteran

Tech Support
    Strangely, I have been enjoying Veteran way too much to stop and level an alt. It's hard but not over tuned, the story pacing for each zone is good and without the guild + main story + learning of the game it feels like it has a better flow. Also not a lot of players are veteran so there are small guilds and groups around, you meet the same people all the time. It feels like a small community within a huge MMO. Gear becomes more meaningful and so does crafting and since the game is harder it makes maximizing your build and skill choices that more important.

Really enjoying it so far.