Yehiemdallr's Application - Black Desert General Officer

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Yehiemdallr, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Yehiemdallr
    Member Black Desert Member

Are you able to play most days between 4PM-Midinight?:
    I do not have a regular schedule at work, but most says when I do work I am home within that time frame and stay on until around midnight, and on days off I am normally on most of the day.
    How are you going to influence others to come out and do guild missions?:
    Right now I feel like a lot of the time the missions are started too late. Some of that is because we are trying to do more pvp events, which is great and a fantastic way to practice groups for new people. But on the nights where PVP practice isnt on the menu, or even on nights where it is, if we poped a mission earlier in the day, people could work on it throughout. This could involve some of the off hour people, allow more people to contribute to a mission, etc. Even if we have to change it from Valencia to Mediah missions so more newer members can contribute, it would be better than not doing a mission that day or starting one and not being able to finish it. (Wrote this before guild mission).
    Where are you currently in your own progression/gear?:
    409 GS, 133-277, could be higher but saving funds and materials for awakening wednesday. Recently discussed cheaper options with Cat and Mys for some of the accessory slots I am not already PRI in, and also have 3 pieces of boss gear I will be leveling as soon as Lance is duo.
    Have you been an officer in XoO before? What Game? What was your role? How did you contibute.:
    I have not, this is my first game with XoO, but have played numerous other games with Efi.
    What types of leadership roles have you held outside of online?:
    Patrol Leader of my Boy Scout troop, Eagle Scout rank (which includes a leadership project), leadership positions in band and marching band, Closing Lead in one job, Closing manager for another, In EVE was No. 2 in command of a null sec corporation and alliance.
    How will you assist the recruitment officer in his duty?:
    However I can. I am not aware who the recruitment officer is if there is a specific one, but from previous positions I am very well versed in doing inteviews. Furthermore, I love the community and would be very willing to share my experience coming in as a new member to the community. I am also generally a good judge of character talking to people so can tell fairly easily if someone would be a good fit.

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Passed to the officers for you.

3. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Approved welcome to the team jimmy. I <3 you officially now. Soon as I get home Monday and sleep a bit I will make sure that you get your forum permissions!

4. Yehiemdallr
    Member Black Desert Member

I am honored, thank you!