WoW (Sargeras) Resistance - Disc Priest

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Resistance, May 19, 2009.

1. Resistance Discipline Priest
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Resistance

1. Discuss your spec(s); did you pick up something outside of normal theorycrafting or have a dual talent spec?
    I use a disc pvp spec for just about everything... when i'm bored i switch to my shadow spec which is also geared towards pvp.

2. Do you have offspec sets to complement dual spec assignments or even just a trinket change for certain encounters? What stats do you have different for these sets.
    Currently i only have two gear sets, one for pvp healing, and one for pve healing.

3. Professions: Do you have raid enhancing professions or gathering ones? What does your profession provide you for raid utility? (Max professions are an important boost to raiding)
    I have the op lifeblood spell. I also have enchanted rings :>

4. How long have you played WoW? List your raiding accomplishments and time played. Raid Experience on "old Mains" included.
    I've been playing since launch, and i've killed everything.

5. How much do you PvP? Is it a priority of your time playing?
    I pvp alot... and it is a priority of mine.

6. How old are you? Maturity and dedication are of utmost importance. 18 is required with limited exceptions.
    I'm 17... but i turn 18 next month ;>

7. Where do you live (state/country) and what is the living arrangement (wife, children, dorm, etc)?
    NC

8. Current occupation (outside of WoW)? What kind of hours do you put in?
    I do work.

9. What guild and/or server are you coming from and why? What do you expect Xen of Onslaught to provide better? (Make sure to include your old guild or we could confuse it with a guild you have joined).
    I am guildless...

10. How did you hear about Xen? List any personal references within the guild and expect them to asked about your raiding ability or confirmation of for friend rank.
    Seraph is my friend :>

11. <Xen of Onslaught> strives to maintain a top end raid progression. What and how many consumables do you plan to have in preparation for each raid? Specific amounts and types preferred.
    I bring top of the line stuffs.

12. Our raid schedule can include Monday-Thursday from 7:00-11:00 PM CST (Sargeras Server time) with the occasional Sunday raid for progression (and sometimes skipping Tuesdays for farmed content or patch days). What would be your most likely scheduling conflict if any?
    These raid times sound perfect.

13. Please list any thoughts or concerns you have on the Raid Policy as upon completing this application you will be assumed to understand and agree with them unless stated here. We are always open to considering new ways of doing things.

14. All classes and specs should submit a wws or screenshot of a damage meter (a 2nd shot of your personal breakdown of attacks is also helpful as it shows your rotation) for dps, tps, and hps. We keep wws reports for 1 month and will use them as a last resort to determine how to help people improve. If one is not available, explain why.

15. Provide a picture of your UI, preferably in Raid combat(at least in a 10-man) and a list addons that you use, so we know you can see those big colored rings of death appearing below your feet.

16. You are done unless you have any final comments to help out your application.

2. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    if you could log out in pve gear or list the stats while in that gear, it would help out a lot.

3. r3d3
    Veteran

PvE talents such as INSPIRATION, Holy Specialization, Twin Disciplines, and Enlightenment would be a bonus too...

4. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    has joined pvp guild AV AFKers and i've yet to see his "pve" setup on armory checking every day or two. reapply if you decide you want to make raiding a priority.

5. The Cox
    Veteran

Isn't that where bourne and crit went?