Other (not listed) WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Ftx, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Ftx

WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)
    Character Name
    Ftx
    What is your class?
    Rogue
    What is your main spec?
    Currently leveling as Combat, will be going Subtlety at 90 for PvP.
    Please link your WoW Armory informationWhat is your age?
    I'll be turning 23 the 29th of may
    What are your current professions and their raid benefit
    Haven't fully decided yet on which ones to pick for my rogue. I'm most likely rolling with JC (gembonus&cash) and LW (legenchants, bracer enchant) once my rogue is 90. Additionally, I'm also concidering BS/Engi, haven't really decided yet. Gold to boost these profs to 600 won't be an issue. My warrior alt has 600 enchanting/inscriptioning, my hunter 600 mining/JC (replacing JC with skinning if I were to go JC on my rogue) and 525 herb/alch on my paladin.
    How long you've been playing WoW and what PvE progression you've accomplished
    I got WoW for my birthday back in 2005 and leveled both a mage and a rogue to 60. My play time was limited and I only got to play 1 hour a day.

Vanilla:

Due to my play time being limited, it took me quite a while to get to 60. In the end I started up saving those hours, to be able to raid once or twice a week.

I cleared MC and ZG on retail.
    Cleared MC/Ony/BWL/ZG/AQ20 on a private server, which is highly famous in the pserver community due to their quality scripting and their high population. (Won't be listing any names here, due to obvious reason)
    On that server I downed 8/9 in AQ40 and Spider Wing + Noth in Naxx. The guild disbanded after 2 weeks wiping on C'Thun p2. This progress was done as a hunter.

TBC:
    I mainly PvP'd during TBC due to the same time limits as during Vanilla. I only cleared all HC dungeons on retail during TBC and hit 1.9k'ish rated as disc/arms (me playing the warrior).

The Vanilla project I listed earlier launched, a bit more than a year ago, a TBC realm as well. I rolled hunter there as well and got to make up for the lost experiences during TBC retail.

I personally found their T4 content quite poor. Both the scripting could've been better and their release dates. T4 got released about 3 months after server launch. We were all overgeared and steamrolled Kz/Mags/Gruuls in a single week.

The developers started listening to the community and they both released T5 sooner and made the encounters harder than they used to be on retail. The guild I was in downed 5/6 in SSC and 1/4 TK in about 3 months of raiding. We never tried Vashj in SSC and only done Void Reaver in TK as well as Al'ar progress (what a mess).

WOTLK:
    Not much to say here. I was sort of having a hard time adapting to all the changes the game was going through and mainly sticked to Vanilla servers to raid on and TBC realms to PvP on. I did clear all the normal and heroic dungeons on retail. Cleared Ulduar/os/totc/icc 10 n/hc and icc25 n on one highly famous WOTLK realm and another less famous one.

Cata:
    After playing private realms since the end of TBC, I decided to come back to retail around 4.2. I cleared FL hc and 2/7 (alysrazor and the one with the dogs) on heroic. Also cleared BoT/Tot4W/BWD normal as a mage. I rerolled hunter after 4.3 , cleared DS n and 3/8'ish on hc it. I mainly did 2s on that one with some randoms. (just to get capped)

MoP:
    I rerolled warrior a while before the launch, got it to 90 and ran all the heroics. My old PC (got a new one now) couldn't really handle 25m raiding as a melee, so I decided to quit and join the TBC project.

I bought myself a new computer as a christmas gift on which I can perfectly do 25m raids, as a melee, on Ultra. Private servers never managed to give me the motivation retail does. I've always played rogue on the side throughout my WoW "career" and decided to roll one on retail now, determined to fully master the class.
    What days can you raid?
    • Monday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Sunday
    List scheduling conflicts
    Might want to add that I'm mainly applying for a social spot, seeing as my primary goal is and will be PvP/RBGs/Arena. My friend (Stormflurry) is trying to lure me into raiding again, but I haven't made any decisions regarding that issue yet, seeing as I'm currently in exams untill the 28th of January.

I listed the days I could probably raid on next semester, if, and only if, I decide to start raiding again.

In summary, I'm mainly applying for a social/PvP-oriented spot in your guild.
    Guild History - where are you leaving and why
    I'm currently in a guild called TeamGanja. When I came back to the game I joined the guild most of my old mates were in. Which was this one. Unfortunately the guild is dying, my mates have already left. The guildchat is constantly empty, they're having 4 people online at the most and it's basically just killing the social aspect of this game for me. I like being able to both do my thing ingame and have a chat with people while doing so.
    How did you hear about us? List any friends/references within the guild
    Stormflurry and Holyfax are two of your members I know.
    Can you take constructive criticism and being call out on mistakes (both in and out of raid)?
    Yes
    Final comments you feel could help your application
    Well, since I'm applying for the social/PvP-oriented atmosphere of your guild, I might give a more social-based overview of myself, though I'll keep it short.

I'm 23 years old, living in a town right next to Brussels, Belgium. I study applied linguistics: English-French at Brussels' University. Unlike what society expects me to do, I mainly fill my time either gaming or getting drunk off my boots at the school's bar. I've always managed to pass courses by studying 2 days tops for 'em and without ever attending classes (unless I have to do a presentation) and I see no reason to change that as long as it's working out.

I have quite an open personality, perhaps a bit impulsive from time to time though ^^

If there'd be anything else I missed, or you're up for a chat, I freely invite anyone to contact Ftx. (Leveling is boring anyway!)

Thanks for taking your time to read through this,

Sander
    Have you applied to the WoW (EU) usergroup?
    Yes

2. Xrated

like to see aply's where you put time in , hop on teamspeak so we can have a talk

3. Xrated

accepted 30 days have started