WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Erux, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Erux

WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)
    Character Name
    btichsalp
    What is your class?
    Shaman
    What is your main spec?
    Restoration then elemental
    Please link your WoW Armory informationWhat is your age?
    What are your current professions and their raid benefit
    mining / JC
    i get some better gems .
    How long you've been playing WoW and what PvE progression you've accomplished
    years... started at the realese of wrath of the lich king. Started as a priest healer, then a shaman healer, went paladin for a while but back as shammy and pala atm.
    while they where the top raids i cleared naxx, icc, togc, Ds and bwd . mostly as healer but also as dps. tried raidleading for a season , it worked well but i do not want to wish that upon anyone
    What days can you raid?
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    List scheduling conflicts
    just need to be in bed at 24.00 since i got work early, thats except friday and saturday other than that im good
    Guild History - where are you leaving and why
    guild kinda went causual waiting for mop then they never bounced back. tried to fix it but seems unfixable atm. Guild is pwnstars united (frostwhisperer)
    How did you hear about us? List any friends/references within the guild
    i heard about you from epimethea and he said you might try 25 man raids and i really want to try it.
    Can you take constructive criticism and being call out on mistakes (both in and out of raid)?
    Yes
    Final comments you feel could help your application
    i dont give up on raids , i allways come prepared ( flask , food and pots) can switch between elemental and resto if needed and will gear and spec as needed by the guild. i understand english perfectly :D
    Have you applied to the WoW (EU) usergroup?
    No

2. Xrated

we had oure talk welcome to the guild 30 day trial start now