WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Chi, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Chi

WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)
    Character Name
    Chi - MONK
    What is your class?
    Rogue
    What is your main spec?
    Windwalker DPS
    Please link your WoW Armory informationWhat is your age?
    What are your current professions and their raid benefit
    My professions are 600LW and 600 skinning. I choose these simply to make the epic patterns that drop from raids from myself, the 500 agility enchant on bracers, the 285 agility and 165 crit enchant on legs and skinning for the added crit bonus.
    How long you've been playing WoW and what PvE progression you've accomplished
    I started the game in TBC as my druid and have played him through lich king and cata and now have re rolled to monk. In TBC I was raiding as a resto druid raiding and clearing BT, SSC, MH, Magtheridon's Lair, and the Eye. In lich king I cleared all content but in particular during Ulduar and ToC I was in the top guild on the realm - Xavius at the time nearly achieving realm first kill on anub in ToC 25 hc and before method transferred over and took it first. In Cataclysm I started on Bloodfeather in a guild called TFDW where we achieved realm first normal and hc kills on many bosses in BWD and BOT before the guild quickly burned out for raiding practically non stop and disbanded, at this time I transferred over to auchindion where I had real life friends playing and on this realm I joined Gnometrotters to continue my hc progressions in BWD and BOT. Shortly after I had to take a break from wow due to real life reasons and I was not able to play as much during during the firelands and dragon soul patch.
    What days can you raid?
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Sunday
    List scheduling conflicts
    I am currently a student at university in scotland so i have plenty of free time to dedicate to raiding.
    Guild History - where are you leaving and why
    Due to lack of commitment and people not attending raids I have left them to find a guild to take raiding serious again and have good progression through the raid content.
    How did you hear about us? List any friends/references within the guild
    Jobanize on trade chat.
    Can you take constructive criticism and being call out on mistakes (both in and out of raid)?
    Yes
    Final comments you feel could help your application
    screen shot of ui: http://imageshack.us/f/651/wowscrnshot102712211359.jpg/

I was healing but recently changed to dps hence why I still got a trinket to replace, however that will be sorted quickly and with darkmoon faire coming I can hand in my tiger deck to get my trinket. The reason why i decided to switch to dps is i have been healing (mainly as a druid) since tbc and i thought that playing healer on a new class with a new play style would keep me interested in healing however a felt a change was needed and i am enjoying being dps. Although my healing gear is very strong so it means that if we lack a healer or the situation occurs we need another, i can easily fill that spot. If you would like to see my healing gear as well just whisper me in game.
    Have you applied to the WoW (EU) usergroup?
    No

Last edited: Oct 29, 2012
  2. Xrated

hey mate thx for aply looking forward to have a talk with you in teamspeak , hop on after raid and we have that talk

3. Xrated

hey mate thx for aply looking forward to have a talk with you in teamspeak , hop on after raid and we have that talk

4. Xrated

30 days start now