WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by marnie, Oct 18, 2012.

1. marnie

WoW (EU)(Auchindoun)
    Character Name
    Kungfoopanda
    What is your class?
    Druid
    What is your main spec?
    Restoration
    Please link your WoW Armory informationWhat is your age?
    What are your current professions and their raid benefit
    Leatherworking for the bracer enchants.
    Jewelcrafting for the gems.
    How long you've been playing WoW and what PvE progression you've accomplished
    I started wow in vanilla as a mage which i raided all end game content with some freinds.I played through TBC but not as a raider just with mates for fun and which point i had to quit the game due to a job and location change with my girlfreind.I restarted playing mage at the start of WotLK and cleared all content from Naxx to Ulduar with Ad Infinitum on stormscale (athene was in this guild at this time and i had to mute him for being annoying as hell),after Ulduar the guild went very quiet and raiding didnt happen for a while due to this.I joined Auchindoun at this point on a free transfer and raided HC LK with the immersion pugs and towards the end of the Lich King expansion i re-rolled a resto shammy after many years of the same character i decided to open my options,and took to healing extremely well but more importantly i enjoyed healing.When Cataclysm hit i join The Gnometrotters and cleared most of the content at the start of the expansion but i really didnt get along with the guild as much as i would've expected,they had a lot of in house arguements and issues that kinda put me off.At the time of leaving The Gnometrotters i was already leveling all healing classes and decided to apply to warcry and i got a main raid spot as a disc priest and we went ahead and started Dragon Soul progression which went really well for a time but a real life problem came at hand and i was forced to go social for sometime and was unalbe to raid as much as i did but this was a blessing really as i was raiding 6 days a week on seven characters which was burning me out a little so i took a break and decided to reapply myself in mists of pandaria where we are now.
    What days can you raid?
    • Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday
    List scheduling conflicts
    No conflicts.
    Guild History - where are you leaving and why
    Since i restarted in MoP i havent had a steady guild so im a free agent still at the moment.
    How did you hear about us? List any friends/references within the guild
    I had applied for many guilds but not many are taking people on as they already have a full roster so i decided to try and spam trade and got a whisper from a Jorndhal saying i should apply.
    Can you take constructive criticism and being call out on mistakes (both in and out of raid)?
    Yes
    Final comments you feel could help your application
    You'll have to forgive the quick rushed application so far but ive applied to a few and not getting many responses,you can ask Shanrah from Wiping as intended how i am as a person and raider,im honest,hard working as you see by my current gear and just generally a decent guy,i take the game as a game and realise its all about fun so i make it as fun as i possibly can without making to many disruptions from progress which is also a main goal for me,ive played at high levels so always strive for more.

Apologies again for the quick application,it's been a nightmare applying so many times to so many guilds.
    Have you applied to the WoW (EU) usergroup?
    No

2. Xrated

hey mate thx for aply for us lets have a talk on teamspeak