While we wait for more divisions, H1Z1 anyone?

Discussion in 'Other Games (Not Listed)' started by Azraeli, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Azraeli
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Hey guys,

Would anyone want to play H1Z1 once a week like on Thursdays or something? Groups of five or so can easily destroy in the game currently. The population isn't high but I think that is a bit of an illusion because the game world is kind of big. There are some huge bases around so someone somewhere must have a pretty sizeable force or a ton fo time -- not me. The idea would be to create a small base and try to steal what we can from others. Nothing too complicated and potentially fun. Many people congregate around towns for the obvious reasons so we could walk around stealing shit from people. I'm still trying to get more into but it has been fun alone and with a few others we could easily have fun. Please respond here or whisper me. I think we would play Just Survive which is just like The Walking Dead but zombies usually don't go into buildings unless your a fuck.

Oddly, I think a group greater than five would be too much as we would just take too many resources from each other. The game was built for a small group setting imo.