ViciousDS's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by ViciousDS, Mar 12, 2012.

1. ViciousDS

TERA (NA) Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    ViciousDS
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your primary class?
    Ranger
    Why did you choose XoO:
    Because I was a part of XoO already and I really miss being away from home, needed a little off time from the folks but wish to come back to where i got my name from.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    I played GuildWars on and off for 3 years, and was in a rank 89 guild called Sinister Swarm....this was before population started dwindling so it was after faction launch and before nightfall. Rank 89 was a big deal for a guild back when there were thousands that existed.

I also have played WoW on and off I have a level 80 DK....didn't play the game really to much to go into the first 10/25 man raids, but I had a gearscore of roughly 4k.

I also played global agenda with the chosen ones and had controlled countless territories in an alliance.

I have also played lotro to roughly level 45, it was just a game to play with my cousins and was a decent amount of fun.

I also played Aion with marked souls prior to XoO for the first 3 months of launch, we were a decent sized community...sadly we didn't do anything memorable to even remember what server we were on.

WAR for a month
    AoC for a month or two had a level 50 conq game was too buggy for me to take it seriously.

played SWTOR at launch with AoD was doing Eternity Vault the week after launch, i really burned myself on this game and found out there wasn't much to do as well as the fact i had to live through the worst bioware storyline of all time the sith warrior.

Have been playing Tera beta recently got myself a 29 archer does some massive 7-9k crits with the level 27 blue bow must say its a little OP and crafting utterly blows.

Most likely will play Tera even when GW2 launches due to the fact that GW2 is free and the systems they have in place allow anyone to start playing at anytime without worries of population in a certain level range.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    Energy, Dedication, and some Comedy to keep the atmosphere fresh.....I just have to be on a good day to get some good stuff rolling.
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    N/A
    A little bit about yourself?
    I currently play guitar on and off in my free time, I am a technician at Snap-On Inc and i fix tools. Eventually i want to get back to school to earn my bachelors in programming.
    Activity level?
    40+
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the TERA usergroup?
    Yes
    You have 9 balls. All but 1 weigh the same. You are able to use the scale (2 sided scale) to weigh them against other balls two times. How do you find the ball with the different weight to it?
    swap one damn ball at a time XD its eventually going to tip

2. mercsan
    Veteran Crowfall Member

You don't need to put in an App VDS

3. s o k a r
    Veteran Star Citizen Officer

YOU MUST PUT IN 2! APPS!