Versatile Azuregon

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Azuregon, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Azuregon

Age (18+ Requirement): I am 26 years old, March 10, 1983
    Name (Forum & IGN): Azuregon
    Class: I can play any class at an elite level. I am known as a filler where i fill in what the guild needs most and excel at that class.
    Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes
    Previous gaming experience: AoC, WoW (Vanilla, BC, Wotlk), Lotro, FFXI, Lineage 2, Diablo 1-2, Guild Wars. Last game i played besides the Beta for Aion was WoW. I dropped wow after i played some of the aion beta getting a high feeling wow will be destroyed by this game. I have 7 level 80s, 2 on horde side, 5 on alliance. I have done all the content for Wotlk to date including Algalon. I expect Aion to not be as easy as wow and only the best players succeed at this game. I am a major Arenajunkie.
    Why did you chose XoO: You guys seem pretty serious and competitive. I am a very competitive and hardcore player. You also have a pretty website :)
    Do you have a referal?: None, i randomly came across your website
    A little bit about yourself: The fun question!!. I am a teacher, but dont expect me to educate on video games lol. I love to dance, play soccer and cook dinner for lovely ladies (you know who you are). I love mmos and being able to run with leet players in the success at accomplishing content. I am a total team player and i love to compete.

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

Welcome. We are always looking for competative players and especially ones that know the value of team combat. What teaching profession are you if I may ask?

Our class roster is pretty nicely balanced so pick whichever you would be best suited for and have fun with it.

Lastly, you will need to apply to the usergroups.
    After you apply please go to User CP --> Usergroups --> and join New XoO Member (probation) group.

3. Xamiazi
    Veteran

Paramedic/Navy SEAL
    I like him already, totally good in my book ;)

What do u teach?

4. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DECLINED, timeout. Feel free to re-apply when you have more time. Thank you.