TTK Hype + Patch 2.0

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by PersonalRiot, Sep 10, 2015.

1. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Played a few crucible matches yesterday with the prototype/field tested guns which was pretty fun. Rift is awesome but I think I am looking forward to Mayhem even more so but at least I have another gamemode to play since I usually was only interested in Control before.

The vault upgrades are amazing, and having all of the booths for your emblems and shaders fanfuckingtastic for everyone who is a collector at heart. I couldn't find the exotic blueprint one, did anyone run across it?

How is everyone else finding it?

2. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

I think the exotic blueprint guy will be enabled when the taken king actually launches, but I could be wrong. I am going to be on it quite a bit this weekend, and I am tired of working so much so I took 2 days off for the launch so I can sleep and play video games.

3. PersonalRiot
    Veteran Xenforcer

Found them yesterday, the armour/weapon exotic blueprints are located in the class vendor area on the wall to the left and right of where you run in. Ended up taking off Wednesday to get some extra playtime in. Stacked up a full load of bounty quests and a couple of event packages. Going to turn them all in when I unlock Stormcaller since apparently the quest chain unlocks after the first TTK mission.