The NDA is lifted!

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Public Chat' started by decoyninja, Feb 15, 2014.

1. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

THE BETA NDA HAS LIFTED

[​IMG]

From this point on, you're invited to share your experiences in the ESO beta with others!

Testers have been chomping at the bit to post their impressions of The Elder Scrolls Online publicly, and we're ready to set you loose on the world. Starting today, the Non-Disclosure Agreement has been lifted, so you'll be able to share your thoughts!

There isn't a beta event taking place now, but we'll hold another soon--watch for invites. You'll be free to capture and share footage and screenshots, stream your gameplay, and talk about the game wherever you'd like during that test (and in future tests).

We want to see what you have to say, so share your thoughts, guides, articles, and impressions with us on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Tumblr!

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/02/15/the-beta-nda-has-lifted

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  2. Gankfest
    Banned

Computer Software/Hardware
    The only thing important to talk about in this game is RvR...

Here's a Video from closed beta...

No one did any PvE videos in the guild...

3. Leoben

I've got around 4Tb of storage for frapping stuff, so if anyone wants me to capture anything specific about the game let me know by the time the beta starts and I will frap for you. I also am a hobbyist in video editing and have made recruitment, special event, and promotional video's in the past, for xoo. Don't mind volunteering time for any of that if it is needed.

4. moneda
    Veteran

I made a thing~

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
  5. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Since you got into some 1v1, how do you like class/weapon balance so far?

6. decoyninja
    Veteran Crowfall Member

7. Utherix

8. moneda
    Veteran

As far as class balance goes I think it's fine. Bows seem more powerful than the other ranged weapons (Resto and Destruction staves). Though to be honest we have no real idea how well classes or weapons fare against each other 'cause of the scaling of Cyrodiil. Supposedly the closed beta/release client candidate has dueling in it already, so when more people can use that outside of Cyrodiil (or when there are a lot of people at 50) we'll get a real look at balance.

I like this calculator the most currently, but I like that ESOHead has all the descriptions of everything.