swaponem dk pve dps

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by swaponem, Aug 27, 2009.

1. swaponem

Armory link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Swaponem

. Talent Spec (List any dual specs or explain situational talent picks):
    I am currently specd dual Wield frost dps to bring buffs to my current raid (lack of mellee sham), i keep up exeptional dps and am rarely below first on dmg done since 3.2 was launched. My dual Spec is Blood 2h dps, i am currently experimenting with different rotations and my dps is around the same as frost , it all depends on what buffs our raid needs.

2. Professions and how they help your raid performance:
    My proffessions where herb and alch, i just dropped for mining and blacksmithing for the extra gem slots to increase my dps
    3. How long have you played WoW and what is your PvE progression?
    I Have played wow for a little over a yearand a half , in BC i raided on my druid menopaws into BT, my current experiance is up to mimron 25m in uld and 10m Toc .

4. PvP influences and impact on raiding:
    Raiding comes Before Pvp, altho i am a avid pvper when i must be i have the furious 2h and full deadly w hatefull offsets
    5. Age (18 is required with limited exceptions):
    i am 18 :D and i dont sound like a 12 y/o girl

6. Location and living arrangement (wife, children, dorm, etc):
    I live in ocean city NJ w/3 brothers, i own my PC they cant take it.

7. Occupation outside of WoW and any scheduling issues it creates:
    I am a trim carpenter and i also go to school. but thats in the morning i can raid any night past 3pm server

8. Your old/current guild and why you are leaving them (Include old guild's name or we could think you've joined them and dismiss your app):
    My current guild is <intertrode> my last guild was <pantheon> (seraphs alts guild, but intertrode is my guild and i am currently trying to carry them past the keepers in 10m ulduar. with out much sucess, i just wanna see content and kill bosses, i dont pay to play for them ya know . dont get me wrong i love them but i wanna progress.

9. How did you hear about Xen; list any references within the guild:
    Xen has been the shit forever, and i know ur mage seraph even tho SHE never talks on vent.. i raid with HER alt alot....and i raiding with dillon *Corspseater* when he was still kriegger.

10. List consumables you carry to raid to include food when a fish feast isn't provided:
    I carry all my own Flasks and i carry Crit food and Potions of speed
    11. What conflicts do you have with our raid schedule listed above?
    None what so ever.
    12. Submit a damage/healing meter such as Recount (Screenshot to include player breakdown of attack %'s),WoW Web Stats (WWS), or World of Logs listing. (If one is not available, explain why):
    13. Provide a UI screenshot inside a raid (If one is not available, explain why):
    . below is my UI and recount
    http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac227/pearsondillon/WoWScrnShot_062309_030422.jpg

14. Final comments you feel could help your application:
    I am a very relaxed person, i dont have downsydrome and can stay out of shiny circles. and i can force my GF to heal for us :)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
  2. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    Cause Seraph's a girl.

3. Siegfried

o hai dillon, lime you smell < zaki.

4. swaponem

^ XD Thats not lime, close ya legs Sen
    and WHAT A FEMALE, the deceitfull bastard >.<

5. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    So I smell less than Zaki smells huh?

6. swaponem

Hmm could this be a trick question.

7. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    thats not been confirmed or denied.

atm, there is a lot of melee in guild, and we seem to have extra people some and not enough other nights, so i'll have to check on the situation with proper 25 man numbers throughout our week.

8. swaponem

I completely understand. I look foward to your decision

9. swaponem

Sorry about the kids in the raid Rean ><

10. Neptuno
    Banned

well, after watching tonight, we had a strong showing and with ToC heroic opening up, I expect to see surge in interest for some, so I can't say we have a spot right now, but I can try to see if something comes up once we start real progression and find someone's not willing to step up.

11. swaponem

Ok o am a very patient person, just dont forget about my app

12. kai

good guy and knows his stuff if it means anything.

13. Neptuno
    Banned

well, upon review, it was decided since Sid would be deploying again and thus unable to raid, bringing in a replacement would be a good choice.

long story short: we had 2 dk apps, we had closed the other one when he rejoined a guild.
    we decided to accept another dk based on the above info and found out the other app was still interested and we accepted him based on marginally better stats and having max professions.