Superhealz paladin

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by superheal, Jun 25, 2009.

1. superheal

1. Talent spec(s): discuss theorycrafting choices or dual talent spec experience as well as stats for other specs-holy with dual spec for ret.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Superhealz
    might be pvp gear

2. List Professions you have and how they help your raid performance-jewelcrafting helps me with gems

3. How long have you played WoW and what are your PvE accomplishments (include other toons if needed)?-vanilla wow tanked with warrior pre bc as well as dps as mage, have done everything before wotlk cept for sunwell and bt

4. How much do you PvP and how will it impact raiding?-some sort, but would pospone for raiding

5. How old are you? Maturity and dedication are of utmost importance. 18 is required with limited exceptions.-16 i find myself mature

6. Where do you live (state/country) and what is the living arrangement (wife, children, dorm, etc)? IL in usa, live with parents

7. Current occupation (outside of WoW) and does it create any scheduling issues with raiding? no occupation

8. What guild and/or server are you coming from and why? What do you expect Xen of Onslaught to provide better? (Make sure to include your old guild or we could confuse it with you joining someone else). none really, i expect to proceed in raiding and get some sweet loots

9. How did you hear about Xen? List any personal references within the guild and expect them to asked about your raiding ability or confirmation of for friend rank. i see u guys around in org and you guys are good raiders, and i really feel like raiding

10. <What and how many consumables do you plan to have in preparation for each raid? What do you do when there is no fish feast?- frostwyrm and firecracker salmon

11. Our raid schedule can include Monday-Thursday from 7:00-11:00 PM CST (Sargeras Server time) with the occasional Sunday raid for progression (and sometimes skipping Tuesdays for farmed content or patch days). What would be your most likely scheduling conflict if any?- none

12. Submit a damage meter of some kind (or healing meter). If one is not available, explain why. (Tanks do dps too so don't use that as an excuse)- never really used it but i can tell u that in a os 25 man i beat 3 out of 4 holy pallys in healing

13. Provide a picture of your UI, preferably in Raid combat(at least in a 10-man) and a list addons that you use, so we know you can see those big colored rings of death appearing below your feet.-standard ui just simple DBM

14. You are done unless you have any final comments to help out your application.

2. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    as i said in game, i've no problem inviting as a casual member. when gear is prepared for raiding, you can make that change then.

3. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    i guess neither side followed through well on this, but i do recall this app badmouthing one of our current members in trade chat over some naxx loot. i believe our need for classes to balance raid makeup specifically for that purpose ended