StryderX App.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by StryderX, Jul 31, 2009.

1. StryderX
    Banned

1. Age (18+ Requirement): I am 20 my birthday is 10.06.1989

2. Name (Forum & IGN): RL: Ben, IGN: Undecided as of yet, beta 5 will be my first event

3. Class:Again undecided, Will decided between Spiritmaster, Ranger, and Assassian.

4. Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes I do using it now!

5. Previous gaming experience: Many hours of WoW, even meet and tried to join XoO in Rf online where I have a 45 caster, and a 45 warrior

6. Why did you chose XoO: This is a guild that I know has been arounf for a very long time and i have seen them in many different MMO's such as WoW and RF and I know that you guys are very serious and looking for active members and wont be a guild that will die out and cause its members to relocate every few months.

7. Do you have a referal?: N/A

8. A little bit about yourself: I am a very dedicated gamer, actually one of my fav. MMO's is RF I play on the normal and a private server, I have 3 level 80's on WoW, a hunter a Dk and a wizard. And im looking for a good guild who means business and stays strong for years to come.

9. Activity Level? (hrs/week):I will mostly be on mon-thur between the hours of 2 p.m and 8 p.m making that around 6 hours give or take a day, the other three days of the week i am off and will most likely be with friends and family but seeing as I work night, i will be up late on those days so I will be very able to tag on more hours at night, so well over 30 hours a week at least.

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

First off welcome. Secondly, we are currently closed on recruiting rangers and spiritmasters. Assassins I think we need 1 more of for the most part.

I may be able to make a small exception for a spiritmaster as we may be able to use 1 more, but the ranger is a no go sadly as we actually have 1 more than we currently need.

Your hours/week seems fine and you are versed in RFO which is nice.

If you think you can be satisfied with an assassin or spiritmaster as your main then we can take you in.

However, first you will need to...

Also, you will need to apply to the usergroup

After you apply please go to User CP --> Usergroups --> and join New XoO Member (probation) group.

3. StryderX
    Banned

Sweet

Actually that is great new the assassin is what i wanted to play anyways, just most guilds there are too many of them so i figured that I wouldn't be able to especially with a guild as well know as this, but I am perfectly fine with an assassin as my main, if you'll still have me. Also joined the usergroup now as well

4. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

Alright then, your application seems good. Welcome to the family. Glad to have you with us. Feel free to post around and make sure you hop in vent during playtests as vent is required.

Also, remember to check this thread.
    http://www.xoohq.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8386

ACCEPTED

5. StryderX
    Banned

sweet thanks for all the info I have added everything into vent as well, does it matter in vent if we put the clan tag before our name or not?