Strife's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Strife, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Strife

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 18, 19 in December.
    2. Name (Forum & IGN): Strife
    3. Class: Gladiator
    4. Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes to both.

5. Previous gaming experience: I started playing mmo's with FFXI which this game partly reminds me of, played a Dark Knight back then but didnt accomplish anything noteworthy. Then I moved to wow which ive played almost since its release to now. In vanilla I raided as a holy pally up to BWL. In BC I changed to horde and raided up to early BT and Hyjal not including archy as a rogue. Nowadays I play a warlock on my servers top horde guild completed all the 10 man hardmodes and only a few left on 25 man and all bosses that are unlocked are dead in trial of the loot pinata(really dont like this patch). I also played Lotro, AoC, and War for about 1-3 months each but they never really caught my attention.

6. Why did you chose XoO / Why do you think you'll be a good fit:?
    I chose XoO after reading your aionsource thread and liked the idea of being a pvp focused legion that wont shun the PvE content completely as I enjoy taking part in both fronts. I believe I would be a good fit as I am a very friendly and social player once I get to know people especially on vent and don't shy away from helping someone if they need it.

7. What will you contribute to the guild / How will you improve our guild and be a valued member? I will contribute a hard working player who shows up on time and ready for the task at hand be that scrolls, pots or other random consumables. That said i'm also a avid min/maxer who strives to get the most out of his character and rotations to assure top performance and take well to criticism if necessary to make changes for the better.

8. Do you have a referal?: Sadly no.

9. A little bit about yourself: I live in British Columbia, Canada and this september am beggining the long 5 year treck to becoming a journeyman electrician. I am a avid gamer(Own all 3 consoles) but the computer is still my main choice as mmo's are one of my favorite genre's second only to single player rpg's, what can I say im a sucker for great storys. I also love cats and my favorite color is blue :D

10. Activity Level? (hrs/week): As I am attending trade school I am bound by my school schedule so bar holidays anytime after 4 to when I go to sleep at 10 and no limits on weekends. So I would say 40+ varying on real world activities although I do balance those around the raid schedule.

11. Apply to usergroup: Yes

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2009
  2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

check PM's

3. The Cox
    Veteran

You have pms kyoji?

4. Sogetsu
    Veteran

Logistics
    Cats and blue.