Stimy Gear Paladin

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Stimy, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Stimy

1. Talent Spec: Im Pve/PvP Duel Spec

2. Enchanting/Mining Recently Bought epic flyer for alt will level JC soon

3. Time played in WoW and PvE achievements:I have been playing for almost 3 Years now.

4. PvP influences and impact on raiding: I dont do much PvP

5. Age (18 is required with limited exceptions): 16 im Pretty Quite and Chill

6. Location and living arrangement (wife, children, dorm, etc):Basement with my Dad who plays wow to so he unstands raids and such

7. Occupation outside of WoW and any scheduling issues it creates: Junior in High School

8. Your old/current guild and why you are leaving them (Include old guild's name or we could think you've joined them and dismiss your app): Impact, Just seem so be losing people so we dont have enough for 25 ulduar anymore

9. How did you hear about Xen; list any references within the guild: Norefund, Peppershaker, Zoeiy, Morgash

10. List consumables you carry to raid to include food when a fish feast isn't provided: 58SP Battle Elixer 45Int Gaurdian Elixer and i dont normally bring food with me to raids but i can buy whatever needed

11. What conflicts do you have with our raid schedule listed above? None Atm if i get a job then i probley would drop to casual but i doubt it.

12. Submit a damage/healing meter or WWS link. (If one is not available, explain why): Dont have anything saved atm

13. Provide a UI screenshot inside a raid (If one is not available, explain why):
    i dont have a screenshot on anything in a raid i can give you one later tho
    14. Final comments you feel could help your application:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=Stimy

2. Stimy

Sorry PvE/PvP Holy Spec

3. The Cox
    Veteran

I know our age requirement is 18+ but I do know maturity is taken into account as well...

I am not an officer, so I can't speak for them, but I do we have an 18+ policy...

But I will let one of them be the final say.

4. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    well, im willing to make exceptions, but there's other concerns for a holy paladin:

24.87% crit (+5% when you use your pve spec) is low both ways
    Helm, Shoulder, Leg enchants are subpar for applying to be "Raider" with us
    A large amount of gear with no crit on it

As Stykera said on Hodir last night, 3 holy paladins is 2 too many... we're getting too heavy on plate healers and your gear/age concerns don't really make your application stand above. If you are interested in becoming a friend rank, we can do that and hopefully get you better gear optimized for raiding.

5. Stimy

I do understand some of my gear could be improved eather through enchants, attachments, or just straight upgrades. i have been working alot latly on rep for the helm and shoulder enchants and the i thought were going to be replaced to soon to put a brilliant spellthread on. Although i do carry one on me at all times.

I'm wondering if i could join as probation and if you dont feel like im a consistant, Good raid healer then demote me to friend...

6. r3d3
    Veteran

I think it's important to understand our current healing situation. We have 2 holy pallies that raid regularly and another 2-3 on probation already. Now, overrecruiting is always good as a motivator for people, but I think 5-6 pallies is getting to be a bit too much, unless you bring something exceptional to the table.

7. Neptuno
    Banned

and that is the nature of current class demands. we can extend you a friend membership and should a spot open in the short term, you would be on hand to fill it quickly.

8. Neptuno
    Banned

well, a friend membership was on the table with no response. friend ranks are able to raid and earn dkp when spaces are available, but i wouldn't think it fair to take you in under the idea of you trying for a spot only to be benched repeatedly by our number of pallys.

if you would like to reopen this application, we will look at our situation at that time.