Star Wars Battlefront 2

Discussion in 'FPS Public Chat' started by The Anvil, Nov 9, 2017.

1. The Anvil
    Veteran

Hello everybody that sees this, those I know and don't. But I was real surprised when I logged on the forums and didn't see a single thread about this game. But the release is rapidly approaching, pre-downloads start tomorrow.

Truth is I'm looking for a squad for Battlefront 2 and where else to look then my community. WoW may have died while I took a break but i know XoO hasn't. So if anyone wants to play some SW:BF2 on the PC just add me on origin; fatboy_faith.

And if anyone still plays SWTOR let me know, looking for a guild there too. Got bit by the Star Wars bug a few weeks back and it won't go away.

Peace

2. EniGmA1987
    Veteran Staff Member Xenforcer

I am a bvit up in the air on Battlefront 2. ON the one hand it looks really great, but on the other I dont want to support publishers like EA pushing pay to win microtransactions into games.

Anthem looks like a great game as well for next year. It is closer to Destiny style but is still an open world FPSRPG. However it sounds like EA is pushing major microtransactions in it as well so we will have to wait till it is closer to see if XoO wants to get into it as a game.

Renesh and myself used to play SWTOR until the release of Destiny 2 on PC. She may still play it some so you could PM her and see. I cancelled my subscription already. Probably wont be until next year somewtime when I give it another go once Destiny dies down.