Softcore-Ranger

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Softcore, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Softcore

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 17

2. Name (Forum & IGN): Softcore. IGN is currently August in CN Aion.

3. Class: Ranger

4. Do you have vent and a mic?: I have Ventrilo, and I have a mic MOST of the time, there will be a few times that I won't have it with me.

5. Previous gaming experience: WoW 3 years, Guild Wars 1 year, WAR 2 months, AoC 1 month, CS1.6/CS:S 5 years combined.

6. Why did you chose XoO: Because I recognized the name from when I played WoW and WAR and I remember that XoO was a skilled and respected guild in both games, and I have always wanted to be a part of XoO.

7. Do you have a referal?: I suppose Kyoji would be my referral, I asked him a few questions on the AionSource forums before applying here.

8. A little bit about yourself: I live in Southern California, and am currently a Senior in High School. I have been gaming since I was very young, but CS 1.6 was my first online game when I was about 11 or 12. My first MMO was GW and I was instantly hooked on them, after I quit GW I moved on to WoW where I was addicted for 3 years and I believe I first saw XoO on the first server I played in Vanilla. In BC and Wotlk I had a Tauren warrior which I got 2 Gladiator titles on, and 2 Gladiator Drakes and I'm very proud of that accomplishment. I quit WoW after Wotlk came out because I felt they made the raiding too easy, and they made Naxx a joke I wish they would have returned Naxx to its former glory of being the hardest raid in Vanilla wow, and I was very disappointed. I tried AoC and WAR after I took a break from WoW TBC but both of those games were a letdown so I came back to WoW for Wotlk. The only current MMO I am playing is CN Aion where I have a lvl 31 Elyos Ranger, so I could hook you guys up if any of you decide to start playing CN Aion.

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

DENIED, withdrew application. Best of luck. =)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009