MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) ShY's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by ShY, May 9, 2014.

1. ShY
    Veteran

How old are you?:
    What is your in-game name?:
    ShY BeR
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    What is your main class?:
    Black mage
    What is the highest turn you have completed in The Binding Coil of Bahamut?:
    Turn 4
    A little bit about yourself? Gaming history, habits, etc...:
    As far as MMO's go..I played WoW for a couple of years and I find that FFXIV and WoW share a lot of similarities. In WoW I was pretty hardcore..I ran my own guild and we successfully did all current raids and hardmodes while they were still relevant (ToGC Hard modes, ICC HM, Ulduar HM, etc etc). I also did arena in WoW to the mid 2200 ratings running weird comps that no one else was running.

I mainly play first person shooters though. I played a lot of Counter Strike 1.6 competitively in CAL (used to be the biggest online competitive league). I also played a game called Natural Selection competitively in CAL and am actually a CAL NS champ!!!!

I'm at the point in FFXIV where I can no longer rely on DF and random people to go through content. Everything I have done ingame so far has been through solo queing in DF. I don't mind helping out players do content..in fact I enjoy doing it.

Also I did apply to join you guys a while back. I actually took a break from the game and just recently started playing again.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?:
    10-20 hours
    What is your highest level of progression in terms of the Primals? Example: Completed Titan Extreme or Attempted Ifrit Extreme:
    Garuda EX. I'm stuck on Titan EX.
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO:
    No one
    What times can you consistently play:
    Definitely 8PM EST to around 1AM EST. Sometimes I get on a bit earlier
    What is the lodestone link to your character?:

2. kinetic medic
    Veteran Camelot Unchained Member

SQA Engineer
    Let's chat on TS tonight, look for either me or Arcanmene Ragnarok in game :)

-KM