Request for Alliance Info

Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by oldmanklc, Mar 1, 2013.

1. oldmanklc

Hi,
    Forgive me if joining your forums from outside your outfit was not proper. I could find no other way to post in your "public" section.

The reason for my visit is that I came to watterson with my outfit, BJTC. We want to get in touch with people in other outfits and find out how we can participate in any joint operations that are happening. On Jaeger, our outfit was relatively alone in this regard so we're hoping this server merge brings us new opportunities to work with other VS outfits.

Please reach out to us in game and let us know how we can tap into any existing alliance structure. My IG name is "ShatMyShorts" (sorry, I was drunk when I created and they won't let me change it). I've already talked to Daibar and would like to have a chat with whomever can help get us in better communication soon. Many in my outfit are very gung-ho about working with another outfit and I hope you guys are as well.

My email is kcgolden@gmail.com if you want to contact me that way. Whatever info you give will be forwarded to my outfit.

Our website is here: http://bjtc.enjin.com/. I'm not in charge of the website but I'm sure I won't get beat over the head too much if I give some of you permission to join and post about how we can work together.

Cheers.

2. Vangelis
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Mr. Mom
    ShatMyShorts has just ascended to Godlike within the XoO community, dethroning the demi-god that was MyFaceIsPoop.

You sir, are epicness personified! Your vision will lead all Vanu to victory as your supreme intellect is beyond the pale. We all bow in your presence and willingly charge into certain death at your command!!!

(I know you're probably like "DA FUQ!?!?", but trust me, this is a good thing. Hopefully all will be revealed to you one day in Alliance chat.)

3. imb0r3d
    Veteran

Insurance
    I've posted on your website. Welcome to Waterson.