Røgüë - Combat DPS

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Røgüë, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Røgüë - Combat DPS

Character Name, Class, and Main Spec: Røgüë - Undead Rogue - Combat
    Applying for position: Raider
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sargeras&n=R%C3%B8g%C3%BC%C3%AB

1. Talent Spec (List any dual specs or explain situational talent picks): Both talent specs are pve. I don't pvp. One is sword, the other is fist/dagger. I've been experimenting between both specs and different gear to see how the numbers pan out lately. Several spreadsheets are telling me conflicting things...hehe

2. Professions and how they help your raid performance: Leatherworking and skinning. Leatherworking provides some extra crit while skinning helps me pay the bills. My alts are able to fund my flask/gemming needs - all at 450(herb/alch & jc/mining).

3. Time played in WoW and PvE achievements: My main has 104 days played.
    4. PvP influences and impact on raiding: I can see the desire to make kids cry, however, the only pvp I do is while waiting outside instance for raid :p
    5. Age (18 is required with limited exceptions): 26

6. Location and living arrangement (wife, children, dorm, etc): I live in a suburb of Chicago, have a new wife(since Nov 08, been together since Nov 02, so she knows WoW is my main hobby). I have no kids and live in an appartment.

7. Occupation outside of WoW and any scheduling issues it creates: I'm a Honda master technican and shop foreman. I work 8am to 4:30pm, but must arrive early to set up - and the Chicago traffic jam usually adds 30 minutes to my commute.

8. Your old/current guild and why you are leaving them (Include old guild's name or we could think you've joined them and dismiss your app): I'm a current Officer of W A R. W A R has been my home since when Kara was the raid to be at! Lately the guild has taken a drastic turn overnight. Attendance problems have forced changes to the core raid group and raid time. Since I have to be at work around 7am I can no longer raid with them since their new raid time ends at midnight. Leaving W A R pains me, it's not something I do lightly... but I play WoW to have fun and raid. I can't do this with W A R anymore.

9. How did you hear about Xen; list any references within the guild: Xen is a respected guild. I just recently started to explore my options when I found out I would be out of a raid spot with W A R.

10. List consumables you carry to raid to include food when a fish feast isn't provided: I carry [Potion of Speed] [Flask of Endless Rage] [Mega Mammoth Meal] [Blackened Dragonfin] on me at all times. Some ppl forget or w/e, but I'm ready for 'em. I also carry the usual healing pots and snowballs....

11. What conflicts do you have with our raid schedule listed above? The raid schedual is perfect for my lifestyle, which hasn't changed in 7 years other than needing a bit more sleep. Making it home intime for raid is easily done, and raiding until ~11PM server is my goal.

12. Submit a damage/healing meter or WWS link. (If one is not available, explain why): http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/78ZcEeR48GGWnyqP/sum/damageDone/?s=0&e=7768

13. Provide a UI screenshot inside a raid (If one is not available, explain why): I feel most comfortable using the default UI for my main... I know I know!! Incoming flames...hehe - but for my alts I've made pretty nice custom UIs to give the game a unique feel for each toon.

[​IMG]

14. Final comments you feel could help your application: I feel I bring great raid awareness, spot on interrupts, accurate misdirects and reliable dps to any raid setting. I'm a nice, calm, down to earth player with one goal - having fun! My internet connection is solid, it rarely lags out (Comcast Cable).

2. Stimy

i see your dpsing the boss while Flash Freeze is up :(

3. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    Would love to have a top notch Rogue to compare swords with. Lime approved.

4. Ologhai

Please talk to Arizair, Limegreen, or Ologhai online

5. I was assigned to stick to the boss at that time.

6. I'm constantly switching between sword and fist/dagger spec to see differences, etc. I've been fist/dagger up until Malice/Remorse.

7. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    Haha no worries. If you got time later today we can hit up vent.

8. Roch The Shaman
    Veteran

Fix jets
    you married your wife in 6 days of meeting her? you move quick....lol

9. Lime
    Veteran

Network Engineering
    We generally ignore Roch

10. The Cox
    Veteran

you fail roch..

11. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    this looks to be a solid app

We have 3 rogues atm (2 of them seem to have varying attendance), so if you are ok with the potential of rotating in and out, then welcome to XoO!