Proteus app.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Proteus, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proteus

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 20
    2. Name (Forum & IGN): Proteus, as it is for everything.
    3. Location + Timezone: GMT
    4. Class: Gladiator, I know lots of people will be playing these but not many people will play them well.
    5. Do you have vent and a mic? (Vent will be mandatory, even if you do not have a mic, you must be able to connect and listen in): Yup, vent and mic.

6. Previous gaming experience:

I started playing MMORPGs when I was very young, I played Legend of Mir for a number of years, I had a Taoist. I then moved onto, Earth and Beyond, I played through full beta, I leveled up A terran enforcer to 150, and a Progen warrior to 150. I played more or less until they shut down the severs. I then played SWG for a few years, I leveled a Commando first, and then a bounty hunter, then the developers screwed up the game and I quit. I played eve for a short while but gave up as buying isk and accounts off ebay was getting ridiculous. I then played Lineage 2 for a year or so, I adored it, but again the bots took over and I took a break, I managed to get a Gladiator to lvl 73 and a dwarf to lvl 65, I actually enjoyed the grind, lol. Then I did my time on WoW, which was nice and soft after coming from L2, I maxed out a warrior, and then a paladin, but the graphics got to me and I quit. I then went back to Lineage 2 for a few months and enjoyed it but the game seemed even more full of bots, the economy was screwed and everyone spoke Russian. So I tried out LOTRO, I played a ranger and hit the level cap, but then AoC came out and I switched again. I played as a HoX in AoC. I was a founding member in Faceless, (I forget which server I can look it up if you wish) we where the top clan on our server, and beat all of the first raid bosses first on our sever. Sadly the game was dead at end game and everyone gave up, to give warhammer a try, I never did, the graphics just weren’t good enough.

So basically, I have done it all before, most of the big games that have come out I have played and usually from beta, most importantly L2 I guess as this game seems to be of a similar flavour.

7. Why did you chose XoO: When it comes to starting a new MMO I like to find the best, you guys seem to be the best. MMO’s are only as fun as the people you play with, and winning always helps things be fun and I think with you guys I stand the best chance at enjoying this new MMO.
    8. Do you have a referal?: Nope.
    9. A little bit about yourself: Uni student, currently living in london. Up for laugh but I don’t mess around or cause hassle, with all my history in MMO’s I know what is expected of me and as long as the people around me do what is expected of them I have never had issues. Currently just waiting for Open beta!
    10. Activity Level? (hrs/week): 20-30+ Depends on schedule, but defiantly on at weekends all weekend, and at least a few hours every week day, I certainly would be on for any and all legion activities no matter the time or date, unless I have an Exam the next day.

2. Panacea
    Banned

Marketing Assistant
    Nice introduction, thanks for taking the time and effort.

Could you let me know when a ventrilo meeting is convenient for you?

3. Proteus

I hate to say it lads but one of my old guilds from L2 is now going to give Aion a try and there is no way I could walk away from those guys. Thanks for the opportunity but consider my application respectfully withdrawn.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
  4. Panacea
    Banned

Marketing Assistant
    Good luck.

5. Eskara
    Veteran FPS Officer

Reservoir Dam Inspector
    Ok dude :)

Thanks for taking the time to apply. Good luck in game :)

App CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.