WoW Phayton's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Phayton, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Phayton

What is your name, age, and battle tag?:
    Jack or Jackson, I am 16 - very mature for my age - my battle tag is as follows: HappyBurger#11486
    Tell us a bit about yourself.:
    I am a massive nerd, but I also enjoy playing varsity baseball for my high school.
    What is your character's name?:
    Phayton
    What class and specialization(s) are you applying as?:
    I am an arms warrior, but I am working on progressing my protection and fury specializations as well.
    Have you read what the expectations are for joining us?:
    Yes
    Link your armory page.:
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Can you make raid nights on consistent and reliable basis?:
    Yes
    Can your computer handle 20+ raid settings without any problems?:
    Yes
    Can you explain how you get information about your class and theory crafting and / or list any tools or guides you use to optimize your character?:
    I use the warrior class discord, as well as asking my experienced friends. I also use icy veins - NEVER Noxic - and I am constantly testing each piece of gear I receive to maximize my dps.
    Link a recent log of a raid you participated in.:
    Provide a link to a picture of your UI while in combat with a raid boss.:
    I can submit this at a later date due to the fact that I am on my laptop currently and will not have access to the UI until later today. :(
    Recount your previous guilds that you were a core raider in (up to the last 3) and your reasons for leaving?:
    My most recent guild - "Esthetic - Emerald Dream" - they are great people and are really nice, but the thing is that they don't really raid. And by that I mean that they don't take it very seriously. So I am basically looking for a more serious guild when it comes to raiding.
    Summarize your raiding experience.:
    Well, I didn't do much but PvP in Mists of Pandaria, but I started really raiding in Blackrock Foundry in Warlords of Draenor and I cleared 10/10 Mythic in that on my restoration druid. I then cleared 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel, and unfortunately I was only able to clear 5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel due to the fact that I started that raid late after coming back from a break from the game.
    What are you looking for from XoO, and from a guild in general?:
    I am just looking for a guild that is friendly put when time comes to raid we can really get it together and progress through the content.
    Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?:
    I do not unfortunately, but I will earn my name as I get caught up with gear!
    Any final comments, thoughts, concerns, or bad puns?:

2. Kuulin
    Veteran CO

Gas Engineer
    The armory page you linked seems to be broken. The warrior named Phayton I can see in the search is level 105. If that is correct I can offer you an invite as a casual rank wherein you can work on leveling and gearing in guild, but I can't guarantee any kind of spot in a raid until you are at an appropriate level of gear in order to perform.

3. Kris
    Veteran

Due to lack of response, gonna deny this app. If you would like try again, please feel free to reapply. -Bae