Perida/Healer Pally

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Perida, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Perida

1. PVE/PVP , But im removing my PVP Spec so i can add protection one, but im not capped yet so ,

2. Herb/Alch got it for a few days ago, need to lvl i asap

3. Time played in WoW and PvE achievements: Since he come out ! The first days :)!

4. PvP influences and impact on raiding: Im just stop my pvp activity if its the raiding time or if some1 need me

5. Im 18, Mature

6. Im Living in QC, Chilling whit friend thing like that but ive never missed a raid, !

7. Friend,Work, Gym

8. Ive been in xlr for 1-2 month left because it was not to serious and they r needing some more, preparation and thing like that, Loosing member because of the same thing.

9. Ive whisped some ppl about if they were recruting and they linked me the site hehe :p! i got no friend in here yet :(!

10. All the Pally reagent i need :p! and some elixir of frost wyrm

11. What conflicts do you have with our raid schedule listed above?

12. No one is available at moment, because i dont screenshot those thing in my old guild so, but yeah ill give you one if u need one ,!

13. My old guild dosent asked me to do this so yea, ill do it soon if really needed

14. Sorry for this englisn :p im talking alot better on vent :p Hope my application will make me invite in your guild!

2. Kyoji
    Veteran Staff Member Admin

moved to apply to games section

3. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    it helps when you fill out the entire application and provide requested information such as a link to your armory profile and the level of progression you've seen. we are currently on a Low demand for paladins... I will check armory when I get home from work to see if you have the gear and experience to be viable for our hard mode progression

4. Neptuno
    Banned

Watching over 150 nukes sitting in the ground
    upon review, pvp helm enchant, no shoulder enchant, green quality gem, lower grade leg enchant doesn't fall into "very qualified application"

best of luck to you, but while you may have been too serious for xLR, you shouldn't apply and leave a bad impression by not putting on your best presentation, though i see you joined Fatal Error already anyway.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009