WoW PaleBeast's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by PaleBeast, Sep 12, 2016.

1. PaleBeast

What is your name, age, and battle tag?:
    Richard, 24, Furious#1481
    Tell us a bit about yourself.:
    I have a degree in Computer Science. Currently a small business owner of a transportation company. Hobbies and interests include video games, cigars, cars, anime, beer, scotch, computers, shoes, and knives.
    What is your character's name?:
    Palebeast
    What class and specialization(s) are you applying as?:
    Arms Warrior
    Have you read what the expectations are for joining us?:
    Yes
    Link your armory page.:
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    Can you make raid nights on consistent and reliable basis?:
    Yes
    Can your computer handle 20+ raid settings without any problems?:
    Yes
    Can you explain how you get information about your class and theory crafting and / or list any tools or guides you use to optimize your character?:
    I look at others playing the same class/role in top 10 raiding guilds to see how they are optimizing and I look at guides such as the ones on Icy Veins. Afterwards, I spend time on the target dummies with recount to compare my DPS.
    Link a recent log of a raid you participated in.:
    N/A
    Provide a link to a picture of your UI while in combat with a raid boss.:
    Recount your previous guilds that you were a core raider in (up to the last 3) and your reasons for leaving?:
    Perdition, Gnomeregan: Guild progression ceiling hit, so after a few months of wiping from the same mistakes I left to join a better guild.
    Pwnhammer, Gnomeregan: Core members moved on after WOTLK ended and I left to focus on school.
    Summarize your raiding experience.:
    I started raiding in vanilla where my guild and I were able to consistently clear a good majority of Naxx every week. From there on I joined another guild in BC who I would stay with until WOTLK. In BC we cleared up to Brutallus (pre-nerf) and all of Sunwell (post-nerf). In WOTLK we were able to clear up to H25m Sindragosa.
    What are you looking for from XoO, and from a guild in general?:
    I am looking for a competitive guild to grow and progress with. I miss the tight knit guild communities that I had back in WOTLK and prior.
    Do you know anyone in the guild that can vouch for you?:
    N/A
    Any final comments, thoughts, concerns, or bad puns?:
    Although I have been on a raiding hiatus since WOTLK, I have not stopping playing the game and have instead been focusing more on the pvp arena side. However I am interested in starting up that passion I had 5 years ago for progression. My current item level is 846 (just in case the armory hasnt updated). Thank you for taking the time to read my application and please feel free to reach out for any questions!

2. Kuulin
    Veteran CO

Gas Engineer
    Thank you for your application. Is there a good time for you that we can schedule an quick interview for?

3. PaleBeast

Hi Kuulin,

Feel free to add me on Battle.net. Anytime tonight works for me. If not then maybe Saturday or Sunday night.

4. Kuulin
    Veteran CO

Gas Engineer
    Approved, welcome aboard. Trial period will begin soon.