League of Legends oQBERTo's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by oQBERTo, Sep 14, 2012.

1. oQBERTo

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    oQBERTo
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I used play with Xen years ago in PS1 before my computer died. I have since rebuilt and was hoping to see you all active in planetside 2! Those were some of the best gaming experiences I have ever had. My game name was KarbonPhiber and I ran the Liberator squad for a short time. Probably won't remember me it was a long time ago.
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Tribes 1 , Tribes 2, Tribes Ascend, Planetside, Battlefield series from 1942 to present. Now playing PS2. Competitive experience in most of the above named games.
    What will you contribute to the guild?
    Now that I have a decent rig, reliability and dedication. I plan on either going ground pounder or picking up Liberator/Galaxy again. Experience wise I used to compete in Tribes 2, Tribes Ascend and Battlefield 3 to name a few so I am familiar with that level commitment. Technically speaking I have some photoshop skills that could be of use. Regarding leadership, I have taken several rolls previously from squad leader in BF3, defense coordinator in tribes franchise and as I mentioned previously a short career with your bomber squadron in planetside 1. However, I am more comfortable with carrying out orders than giving them.
    Localization:
    North America
    Do you have a referral?
    Not at this time
    A little bit about yourself?
    I am an electrical engineer and live in the midwest. Hobbies include gaming, snowboarding and soon track driving. I just bought an RX8 that I plan on rebuilding and turning into a racer (note: not a"drifter" more like euro type road tracks.)
    Activity level?
    40 hrs per week
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the Planetside 2 usergroup?
    Yes
    How did you hear about XoO?
    About 9 years ago I was a member until my computer gave up the ghost.

2. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

The Outfit leaders for Planetside 2 value in-game communication and activity over answers to a forum application, so if you're in the beta we'll want you to get into Teamspeak 3 and then come play with us in-game. However, since not everyone has beta access, the step we're taking with those applicants is to have an interview over Teamspeak so that we can get to know each other a little better and answer any questions they might have.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, just log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to further process your application.
    Officers: Antaeus/Awordofcaution, Dullard, Fliggenman, Kythas, Miir, Phoenixdog, Sokar, or Gruwolf.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  3. oQBERTo

Cool thanks Dullard, I have Beta access and will hop on TS tonight.

4. Dullard
    Veteran FPS Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014