MMO (FFXIV, WoW, or Bless) Nyan's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Nyan, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Nyan

[​IMG]
    How old are you?
    What is your in-game name?
    Nyan Dono
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    What is your main class?
    Dragoon
    What game achievements have you earned in the past? (post links if you can)
    Well old player (playing since Quake 1), but I think my the most hardcore experience was FF XI. Soloed bst to 75 (when 75 was max lv and it was hard) soloed up to rank 8 as well. Old MMO player MUonline haha, raiding ICC 25 in WoW (never played Cataclysm), 120 level in Rappelz (if you have played that game you know it was hard). My gaming mate Tsubame just called me and I'm writing this from my GF computer I can post some screenshots later.
    A little bit about yourself? *Gaming history, habits, etc...*
    As I said mainly I played MMO's starting from MUonline, Diablo, Diablo II - III, Rappelz , FF XI , WoW, Silkroad. I enjoy fps quite a bit too starting from Quake I and finishing my experience at Counter Strike Go and Metal Gear online (great series by the way). I play on average 3-4 hours a day on mmo's I've always dpsed but I can find myself in any role. I'm 22 years old 4th year student of Mechanics and Machine building I'm writing my engineer degree paper this year so I have a lot time on my hands :). I just write and play haha.
    How many hours do you play per week, on average?
    Were you reffered to XoO? If so, enter the name of the person who referred you to XoO
    Samjiz Rhal
    What times can you consistently play
    18-03:00 GMT +1
    What the lodestone link to your character?
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1206249/ - additional comment for dragoon i have 5 melded earring as well but I think str bonus from Allagan overweights then crit/ss bonus from 5 meld. If link doesn't work my char name is Nyan Dono