niemals's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by niemals, Sep 27, 2012.

1. niemals

Guild Wars 2 Application
    How old are you?
    In-Game Name?
    Niemals
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a mic?
    Yes
    What is your prefered playstyle?
    Both
    What kinds of activities are you interested in?
    PvP is fun when you have a group of people who aren't derpy playing together. The same can be said for PvE, but it always seems to surprise me how fresh PvP with the right group =)

I'm down for everything, but coming from a very large guild in World of Warcraft, I very much would like to see gold colored chat fly across my chat box.

I'm not the world's fastest leveler, but I stick around, have a good time, and provide great conversation and, with time, will hopefully be an exemplary thief =)
    Previous Gaming Experience:
    Runescape (everyone starts somewhere, right?)
    Diablo II + LoD (I made a kick assassin before kick assassins were cool /hipster)
    World of Warcraft (I still play this game, but considerably less now that I can't raid- here's a link to my rogue (what a surprise, right?) in the guild where I am an officer. I'd like to think I'm the affirmative action officer.)
    Why did you choose XoO:
    I sent an advert out in mapchat for an active guild, and mr. prime was (sadly the only one) right there sending me a whisper.
    I'm in a guild of friends, but problem is, they're not my friends, they're not very sociable, and they don't play super often either.
    Why do you think you'll be a good fit?
    I'm a good fit wherever I go, whether it's in real life, in game, or wherever. People seem to have a pretty easy time relaxing around me (for better or worse- I'm a living sound board! :c )
    Localization:
    NA
    Do you have a referral?
    kunoichi prime
    A little bit about yourself?
    My handle across games that I've settled on is Niemals, for starters. If you want to catch me on League of Legends, that name was taken, so you can find me as my evil twin, Slamein. I'm 24, speak two languages (english and german), and I have an admittedly elitist stance when it comes to games I play. Nothing quite gets me upset like people who perform poorly in game and have no desire to increase their abilities. You know what, come to think of it, that describes my outlook on life too, but some things can't be fixed.

I went to jury duty Tuesday and it reminded me why I should never ever get in trouble. I mean Jesus, have you heard some of the questions those jurors ask? I don't want those people deciding my freedom. -

anyway,
    I'm a joker at heart, love to make puns, and never step down from a good exercise of mental ambiguity. I also like to take time and smell the flowers in a lot of things, though it sometimes get me in a little hot water (forest for the trees much?) and I enjoy doing things like climbing mountains. I've already found a place in the game where people shouldn't be able to go, and maybe I will show you if you let me in!

You're probably tired of reading all of this written diarrhea garbage, so I'll let you off the hook for now. Be warned, I am watching you. I didn't fly through your application, so I hope you took the time to actually read mine.
    Activity level?
    Varies. 10 to 30 hours a week, probably. My playtime varies depending on how much I enjoy a game, which is proportional to how well the social experience is.
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    Have you applied to the GW2 usergroup?
    No

2. Eumaeos Romanus
    Veteran Crowfall Member

Please apply to the GW2 user group by using the link at the top of the forum page "Join a Division"

I'm sending you a pm as well.

3. Blood Sugar Magic

Geologist/hydrogeologist
    I sent you another PM in case ER's did not come through as I was told.
    -BSM

4. Blood Sugar Magic

Geologist/hydrogeologist
    Accepted and on probation.