Discussion in 'Public General Chat' started by DrClawsCat, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DrClawsCat

Hello all I'm new as of today to this community. Been looking for a solid community that plays many games like me. I would say my main game is league of legends and I have been playing for 3 years. Other new games I'm playing are CoD: Ghosts, Nether, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Lost Planet 3..... Basically any and all good games that aren't sports related >.>. My league name is Trash Can Asasin and my Steam name is DrClawsCat add me up. I've been gaming for a very long time and have been pc gaming for a little over a decade. I am 25 live in Colorado and have a great pc setup that I stream with on a regular basis. I have a couple streams but the one I use the most was created for my team Cunning Like A Fox Fire which is currently inactive awaiting season 4 and all the new changes. Stream page is twitch.tv/cunninglikeafoxfire. My pc specs are EVGA Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card, an 8350fx AMD 8 core processor, 8gigs of ram (soon to be 16), fully custom tower, 2 LED monitors, Saitek Eclipse 3 Keyboard, Razer Taipan mouse, Asrock 990fx board. If you have any questions or comments hit me up. If you are interested in playing league with me feel free to send me an email at CunningLikeAFoxFireTeam@yahoo.com

GAME ON!!!