Black Desert NetflixNchill's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by NetflixNchill, Mar 29, 2016.

1. NetflixNchill
    Veteran

Are you over 18?:
    Yes
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    What previous gaming experience do you have?:
    I've been gaming now for the a little bit over a decade now, starting back when i was 15 playing a game called Mu Online all the way to my most recent mmo Aion online. I have lots of experience from leading 12 man raids in Aion to organizing pvp legion tournies.
    What is your time zone?:
    Central
    What times are you regularly able to play?:
    During the week i work 0900 to 1700 and im usually on till about 11ish and on the weekends my time is a tad bit random usually early in the day and then later on in the evening.
    Do you have a member referral?:
    Negative, however i am friends with Doyas a 51 ranger and Nomadec a lv 50 wiz who we were all in the same guild and are all trying to join Xen as we became pretty good friends while in our previous guild.
    Do you prefer PvE or PvP and why?:
    Im hands down a pvp guy i love the adrenaline rush, i love the raging when i get rekt and love even more the satisfaction when you stand victorious over all you enemies.
    Where did you hear about us?:
    I've from a buddy in my last guild who also got fed up, he mentioned he'd talked with you guys on numerous occasions and highly recommended you guys would be a good fit for us/me.
    Why do you want to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    You guys came highly recommended by a friend of mines whom opinion i trust. Also it already seems as you guys have you shit together all so much more then my previous guild.
    What is your in-game name?:
    NetflixNchill (Family name is : deityy)

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Accepted and on Probation.