League of Legends Naota's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Naota, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Naota

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    NaotaZ
    Why did you choose XoO?
    With the merge negotiated with BoG, XoO seemed the natural choice. They're a highly skilled and efficient outfit that undertakes targeted operations with clear strategic goals - just like us!
    What can you bring to the table?
    I own equipment for just about every situation imaginable in PS2, and have experience with all of it. I'm also a highly efficient frontline fighter and saboteur that leverages wits and squad-level tactics to best suit the outfit's higher level strategy.

Mineguard sundy? Check. Fully certed Magrider and Lightning? Check. AA MAX? Check. Level-3 chassis and airframes on every vehicle? Check. The world's most augmented Flash? Check. LA C4, tank mines, sundy shield diffuser? You need only ask. The Naota Arsenal is your oyster.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    Please list all your alts on Waterson
    None
    What are your normal play times? (be general ex 6pm -10pm)
    6pm - 2am most days
    What is your favorite class to play?
    MAX, Engineer otherwise
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Lightning (AP sniper or Skyguard)
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Spot the tank, call out the threat in a concise manner over voice comms. If the tank stays at range and is in an exposed position, I take cover on the opposite side of the Sunderer and prolong its life with my repair tool while my allies deal with the tank. If the tank advances, or help is not immediately on hand, I either man the Sunderer guns and attempt to ward it off (or drive the Sunderer to safety if unlocked) or swap to a potent AV platform such as HA+Decimator or AV MAX if time permits.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Spot the air unit and call out the threat and its compass direction if it approaches further (loaded Galaxies are always a threat - single ESF's are sometimes too ubiquitous to mention over comms). If the unit attacks the Sunderer and there is XoO AA in the hex, I hide underneath the Sunderer as an Engineer and keep it repaired. If there isn't sufficient AA present, I swap to AA MAX or pull a Nemesis HA to deter the flier should my MAX be on cooldown.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    The Sunderer, beyond any shadow of a doubt. A single well-positioned Sunderer can turn the tide of a 200-man slugfest in under a minute, or cut a whole battalion's push off at its knees if destroyed. It is literally the lifeblood of any organized operation in any hex, hostile or otherwise.
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Medics are the most important force multipliers in the game, particularly during organized operations. So long as a single one survives, they can single-handedly mitigate the deaths of a dozen allies at no cost. Given even a half-minute of breathing room, an organized squad sufficient in Medics is either near full strength or completely annihilated. They directly counter attrition; the most powerful force in Planetside.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Structured
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Competitive
    • Casual
    Do you have a referral?
    Maergoth
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Through the XoO-BoG merger

2. Samjizz
    Staff Member Admin

Added Red Comms, Invited to outfit, Added to performance tracker