Nahganoc - Cleric

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Nahganoc, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Nahganoc

1. Age (18+ Requirement): 24

2. In-Game Name: Nahganoc

3. Current Class: Cleric

4. Level: 33

5. Do you have vent and a mic?: Yes

6. Previous gaming experience: UO, EQ, EQ2, WoW, WAR, Vanguard (ugh), AoC, AoC, and a bit of Eve. Also a multitude of single player games (mostly xbox).

7. Why did you choose XoO?: I'm coming over from The Hammerfist Clan, which is dropping Aion as an official guild game. From what I've read here and from what people have said in the Aion forums, XoO is a very similar guild.

8. Why do you think you'll be a good fit?: I'm mature, laid back, and very helpful. I am online quite a bit, though I wouldn't consider myself to be a hardcore player; don't ever want my game to feel like a job.

9. What will you contribute to the guild: I'm hopefully going to be getting my Cleric leveled up quickly. Also, I'm somewhat of a completionist, and I'll likely be able to get to the point where I can make virtually every recipe with armorsmithing (at 340 armorsmithing now and climbing). As my game experience likely dictates, I am an experienced gamer and know at the very least my class in-and-out.

10. How will you improve our guild and be a valued member?: Well, I'm a fairly chatty person and have a good sense of humor so from a personal aspect I think I'll make a positive impact. Also, I am always up for helping a legion member with any content they need help with.

11. What guild were you previously in or are you currently a member of, and why do you wish to leave? The Hammerfist Clan, and I left because they disbanded it as a supported game (like XoO, they span multiple games).

12. Do you have a referal?: No

13. A little bit about yourself: I'm a senior Computer Engineering student at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, and am currently in the midst of the job hunt. My two biggest hobbies are building furniture and various 'handyman' things, and cooking (thanks to the girlfriend). I'm a big sports fan, particularly baseball, football, and hockey.

14. Activity Level? (hrs/week): 20ish, depending on how the school work load is.

15. Apply to usergroup: Aion (NA) - check!