Myzztery's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Myzztery, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Myzztery

I am the Owner of a Pawn Shop
    WildStar Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone?
    Yes
    Typically, can you commit to events that run from 8PM-11PM EST?
    Yes
    What times are you availible to play? Be specific and include your timezone.
    7-12:00 or 1:00 almost every day.
    How many hours do you anticipate playing per week, on average?
    20+
    What is your anticipated Character Class?
    Stalker
    What is your anticipated playstyle (DPS,Healer, or Tank)?
    Dps
    What is your MMO experience and what progression have you experienced in those games? Please be as detailed as possible
    I have played everything Conan, Warhammer, Rift, Swtor, FFXIV, I Played WOW for 6+ Years , I have raided everything from MC to Mosugan Vaults when I quit playing during Mists.
    Are you willing to put in the time and effort researching your class in order to maximize your characters in-game abilities? This includes researching the most effective specs, talents, and strategies.
    Yes
    How do you feel about progression raiding?
    Progression Raiding and Competitive PVP are why I play MMO's. I am a min/max player to the fullest extent. I research builds, I theorycraft dps rotations, I gem, enchant, and I know every figght in a dungeon before even stepping into it. I watch videos and prepare. I expect to be the highest dps in a dungeon or atleast the highest my gear will allow.
    How do you feel about PvP?
    I love Competetive PVP. I was a two time glad on My rogue Tiptoepro. I was always above 2000 rating in pvp. I cant wait to play my stalker in arenas, I think Stalkler, warrior, Medic cleave is gonna be amazing lol
    Are you able to dedicate 2-3 nights and 2-3 hours on each of those nights per week to guild specific functions?
    Yes
    Do you plan on playing any other MMO while playing WildStar Online?
    No
    Have you been a part of any other Xen of Onslaught division? If so, which ones and do you have anyone who would recommend you?
    no
    Referred by?
    Wildstar Online lol
    Have you read the WildStar Division Information thread and agree to abide by the guidelines within?
    Yes
    Certify that you have requested to join the WildStar Permissions Group (availible by editing your profile) by selecting YES.
    Yes

2. Itherael
    Banned

Thanks for applying. The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server for an interview. Please check your private messages for that information.

3. Itherael
    Banned

Interview completed 1/26. Accepted. Please be sure to be active in the forums and read all announcements in the WildStar section.