League of Legends mxcn3's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by mxcn3, Jan 11, 2013.

1. mxcn3

Planetside 2 Application
    How old are you?
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a microphone?
    Yes
    Do you understand that Teamspeak usage is required at ALL times?
    Yes
    In-Game Name?
    Mxie
    Why did you choose XoO?
    So I can play with Scarr & Co. without him getting in trouble. Also, the game is really boring to play alone.
    Localization:
    North America
    Activity level?
    18-30 hours/week, depending on if I catch friends on
    Do you have a high speed internet connection and a good computer?
    Yes
    What is your favorite class to play?
    Infiltrator, though I play Engineer a lot during team assaults or spec ops
    What is your favorite vehicle to use?
    Gunner in sunderer, tank, or lib. I'm a pretty bad pilot.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy tank approaches over the nearest hiiltop. What do you do?
    Depends on health of tank/sunderer. If tank is low and sunderer has bulldogs, I'll try to finish. If help can arrive shortly, I'll switch to Engi and keep sunderer up. If there is no chance, I cry at my lack of tank mines and hope for backup.
    You’re standing at a Sunderer, an enemy air-unit approaches in the distance. What do you do?
    Swap to AA max, or engi if there are AA maxes already. If sunderer can be kept up and air unit can't 1-shot me, swap to engi and keep sunderer up until backup arrives.
    In your opinion, which vehicle is most important to the game?
    Sunderer with spawning ability
    In your opinion, which class is most important to the game?
    Engineer. Backbone of an assault, as heavies can't kill armor without ammo unless they waste a lot of time. A small number of engineers turns maxes into an army.
    Which of these traits most accuratly reflects your approach to gaming.
    • Competitive
    • Casual
    What type of Outfit are you looking for?
    • Structured
    • Casual
    Do you have a referral?
    Scarr
    How did you hear about XoO?
    Scarr. He kept telling me to app. Unless this somehow reflects badly on him, in which case I forced the information out of him.

2. Prime

The next step in the application process will be for you to get onto our Teamspeak server and then hop into game with us. Once you're in-game We'll get you an Outfit invite and set you to recruit status. After a few play sessions we'll complete the interview process and you'll become a full member.

I've PM'd you the information for our Teamspeak server, log in and look for one of our Planetside 2 Officers, any of whom should be able to help you further.
    Officers: Daibar, Dullard, Eskara, FearTheAmish, imb0r3d, Miir, Prime, Q, Sokar.