Black Desert MrHamster's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by MrHamster, Apr 21, 2016.

1. MrHamster

Are you over 18?:
    Yes
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    What previous gaming experience do you have?:
    Runescape, maplestory, mabinogi, vindictus, TERA, blade and soul, dragon nest.
    What is your time zone?:
    EST (GMT -5 or PST +3 whichever makes sense)
    What times are you regularly able to play?:
    Weekday evenings, friday nights, weekends (usual times that any person working a full time 9-5 job would be able to play).
    Do you have a member referral?:
    Not exactly, but my friend (who recommended this guild) is in XenOfOnslaught.
    Do you prefer PvE or PvP and why?:
    PvE because usually im wearing 10 mil+ worth of crystals that i dont want breaking in OWPvP. You never know that random sorc you thought was an ez kill could turn out to be a pvp beast and 100-0 your face in 1 sec (like someone whose name starts with Greek)
    Where did you hear about us?:
    Friend who is in your guild. Plus I occasionally see Xen members in Sausans, rankings, and Red BG.
    Why do you want to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    1. Previous guilds I've been in have either been too casual or too hardcore for my tastes. Xen appears to be somewhere in between based on your recruitment thread.
    2. Xen members aren't douchebags unlike members of other pvp guilds (they are willing to share sausan grind areas even during exp event! OMG that is unheard of!)
    3. No major drama (yet) between Xen and other guilds (unlike with some other guilds recently, which I shall not name here but you probably know who they are).
    4. Friend says you guys are nice and fun, which isn't something he has said about any of the other guilds he's been in since he started playing black desert.

TL;DR Xen appears to have the perfect balance between casual and hardcore and isn't all about one aspect of the game only.
    What is your in-game name?:
    AssCancer

2. ConcuBEN
    Veteran

Ts info sent

3. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    @ConcuBEN did he not join the user group? Or anything? Or is he just trialing right now?

4. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Approved and on Probation