Black Desert Mr. Furious's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted and on Probation' started by Mr. Furious, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Mr. Furious
    Member Star Citizen Member

Are you over 18?:
    Yes
    Do you have TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone?:
    Yes
    What previous gaming experience do you have?:
    Ultima Online, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft, Lord of the rings online, Aion, Age of Conan, The Secret World, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Chronicles of the Spellborn, Diablo 2, Diablo 3, Elder Scrolls Online, GTA online, Star Citizen, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Fallen Earth, APB(right before they went bankrupt) Dungeons and Dragons online, Counter Strike (started in the early beta), Quake 3, Lineage, Lineage 2, Tabula Rasa. This is just a list of some of the multiplayer games I have played and it could go on forever if it's an MMO I have probably been in at least one of it's beta stages and possibly an alpha stage. I even made it into Star Gate Worlds during a few of it's alpha tests before the whole thing went under.
    What is your time zone?:
    EST
    What times are you regularly able to play?:
    It varies with my job I tend to play from 1630-2130 during the week and then on the weekend usually until I can't see straight. Some weekends may be different as I have some projects for work that may take up time.
    Do you have a member referral?:
    I was invited by IronJawXoO who I was referred to by Kitzy
    Do you prefer PvE or PvP and why?:
    In this game I would say I'm just using PVE to get to PVP, I could be wrong but there doesn't seem to be the type of endgame Lore that other MMO's have such as Raids, and Dungeons. That being said I do still enjoy the many other facets of this game but ever since AOC I have been addicted to large scale PVP and games that have good siege war.
    Where did you hear about us?:
    Through Kitzy
    Why do you want to join Xen of Onslaught?:
    I'm just looking for a fun group of people to play BDO with as well as learn the game from and after going over your website I see you guys also play may other games I have interest in. Plus I here you guys have cake...
    What is your in-game name?:
    Malocke

2. Ironjaw
    Veteran Staff Member CO

Printer
    Interview and approved, I will shoot you a message with the steps for TS integration and to get you forum access

and yes plenty of large scale fights and sieges