Most Anticipated MMO's coming out in 2018

Discussion in 'Upcoming Game Chatter' started by Reinier, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Reinier
    Veteran

Hey guys,
    Its been a while since I played an MMO game because it seems like nothing good or interesting has come out in the last few years but I still love the genre of game, I was looking at this video today on YouTube that has the most anticipated MMO's coming out in 2018 I think some in my situation might find interesting:

The one that looks most interesting to me is Ashes of Creation, hopefully the combat has gotten better since the pre-alpha footage in the video.

2. DARKTIDE!!
    Veteran Staff Member Xen of Onslaught CO

Bomb Dropper
    Well we have guys in Crowfall, Camelot Unchained beta, Ashes of Creation Developer alpha, and guys that have access to the developer forums for Chronicles of Elyria. Everyone is keeping tabs and informing everyone on what they can inform each other on right now.

Bless right now is tanking hard in KR, and doesn't look like its going to do well in NA as well. Yet we do not have a guy involved yet as far as I know but many first impressions are not the best from what I have come across.

Pantheon, I'm not keeping up with at all... there is many reasons why. While, it is an EverQuest clone, with better graphics. There is nothing wrong with that yet how much they are taking out "helpful" addons I don't think its going to work very well with today coddled generation when it comes games.

Lost Arc he mentioned, I been waiting to try, been waiting to give it some money to try it out and make a good run at it. Yet who knows where it is at. Then again I like Diablo type games.

They missed some other big ones that may be coming soon, such as AIR that is going to be a BDO with more PVE game, with more AA type sailing/airships? Some guys are still on the fence if it works, depending on who you talk to one day its the greatest thing ever, next day not so much.

I'll live my comment to that, because if you start asking me to dive even more into the other games that have popped in the world. I could go on for HOURS.

3. TubalCainSamael

The future of MMOs is games as a service with lots of updates and not with yearly releases.

We need to say goodbye to the notion of new games and work on the games we already have. Warframe does this perfectly and it is awesome.