More DFM info video is up

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Chat' started by _Tron_, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Rag
    Veteran Crowfall Member

[​IMG]

2. Ravnis
    Veteran FPS Member

The guy is right though. Blizzard would never show anything like that. They would keep it all under wraps for 5 years, then release it and watch it crash all day for weeks on end. Oh how WoW fans who never suffered the first real week of WoW's release always talk out their asses.

They don't understand things like "OMG we coded this this week, look what we have accomplished." Since it takes Blizzard months to accomplish the same thing. Then also have the same crashes. Plus since this is all open to the people buying into the game, you will see things other companies wouldn't show regardless.

3. senekz

The only thing i get frustrated with this game is the presentations, since the first one the shows and the news about big changes are with Chris Roberts talking talking ... they really need someone to say what is good and what is not good.

About the game, well, the single player game have some bugs as we see, and the multi player is not good yet. People just dont understand the history behind to reach this point, and i guess is a success so far.

4. Dag
    Veteran

I know they said if you didn't have a hornet they would 'loan' you one, but if I have a 325a will I get a 300i?

5. Ravnis
    Veteran FPS Member

I think they said single seat ships will be in V1. The 325a is still a single seat but I'm not certain if it will be included though. The Super Hornet is two seat though so I don't know if it will be available.

6. Dag
    Veteran

Yeah the thing I'm reading though is in these articles they mention they've finished the PBR for the 300i and the Aurora and I'm pretty sure in the PowerPoint they showed, it mentions that 'variants' will be in the DFM V2 which should be a couple of months after the original DFM launches.

7. Ravnis
    Veteran FPS Member

If that's the case I'll just have whatever they give me then. I only own variants. Hopefully I'll get a 300i at least.